Open Carry with a twist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Open Carry with a twist
Laugh out load

University of Texas Students Find the Absurd in a New Gun Law
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/25/us/uni....html?_r=0

“AUSTIN, Tex. — On the first day of classes at the University of Texas in this city that revels in its own oddball creativity, students protested a law allowing concealed handguns on state college campuses by carrying something they thought was just as ridiculous and out of place: Thousands of sex toys.”

"The police stood nearby, perplexed but not alarmed. Texas law makes open carry of the sex toy potentially illegal, Bob Harkins, an associate vice president for the campus safety, said, but only if people act obscenely. The police had no plans, he added, to arrest anyone for using the toy to make a political point.”

Texas has just gone up on my “Most admired State list” and leaped frogged above Tennessee and Mississippi!

[Image: 25texas-2-master675.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Open Carry with a twist
Then again -- it might be more dangerous (distraction wise) if they carried them concealed.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 8 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-08-2016, 01:00 PM
(25-08-2016 10:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Then again -- it might be more dangerous (distraction wise) if they carried them concealed.....

Big Grin

Laugh out load Especially that "hogleg" that blond is holding up.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-08-2016, 01:09 PM
(25-08-2016 01:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 10:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Then again -- it might be more dangerous (distraction wise) if they carried them concealed.....

Big Grin

Laugh out load Especially that "hogleg" that blond is holding up.

I've seen stuff like that in real life - and it makes ya wonder ----

If she needs a dildo THAT big --- should you bring along a compass, flashlight and a climbing rope too??????

Just in case?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-08-2016, 03:54 PM
(25-08-2016 01:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Laugh out load Especially that "hogleg" that blond is holding up.

If she needs a dildo THAT big --- should you bring along a compass, flashlight and a climbing rope too??????

Just in case?

Nah. Echolocation should be sufficient.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
25-08-2016, 05:29 PM
(25-08-2016 01:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Laugh out load Especially that "hogleg" that blond is holding up.

Just in case?

It might be used to practice for a donkey show in Tijuana. Gasp I hear tell from friends; I've never been to Tijuana. No
25-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Last I looked Austin was not part of Texas. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
25-08-2016, 06:29 PM
(25-08-2016 05:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've seen stuff like that in real life - and it makes ya wonder ----

Just in case?

It might be used to practice for a donkey show in Tijuana. Gasp I hear tell from friends; I've never been to Tijuana. No

I have.

Gasp
Shocking
No

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post