Open Challenge ~ Gay Marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2013, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 09:34 PM by Sloane.)
Rainbow Open Challenge ~ Gay Marriage
[Image: gaymarriage_zpsdda2990d.png] vs. [Image: antigay_zpsaad48db1.png]

The Supreme Court is set to rule on gay marriage, and both supporters and non-supporters are eagerly awaiting the verdict. In honor of this event, I'm going to debate why I think gay marriage should be legal. First come, first served, but that goes without saying. I will allow my opponent to go first.

[Image: mrsnail.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sloane's post
23-06-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Open Challenge ~ Gay Marriage
theanswer! We need you!

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
23-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Because I think guys making out is icky.

Chicks doing it is totally cool, but guys.....no way. No

I eagerly await your rebuttal.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
23-06-2013, 11:46 PM
(23-06-2013 11:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Because I think guys making out is icky.

Re butt al Laughat
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
24-06-2013, 12:30 AM
(23-06-2013 11:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Because I think guys making out is icky.

It's ok to feel that way because you're entitled to your own opinions. You can't help feeling grossed out, and no rational person should expect you to just stop...well, being grossed out. However, another person's relationship, whether it be heterosexual or homosexual, has nothing to do with you. Gays shouldn't have their families discriminated against because some people think it's gross.

That's kind of ordering a hamburger at McDonalds and getting mad at the dude behind you because he ordered a salad instead of a hamburger. You probably wouldn't demand a ban on salads; you would go about your business and probably forget the incident by dinnertime. The same thing should apply with gay marriage. Just mind your own business and everyone's happy.

[+] 3 users Like Sloane's post
24-06-2013, 08:49 AM
(24-06-2013 12:30 AM)Sloane Wrote:  

It's ok to feel that way because you're entitled to your own opinions. You can't help feeling grossed out, and no rational person should expect you to just stop...well, being grossed out. However, another person's relationship, whether it be heterosexual or homosexual, has nothing to do with you. Gays shouldn't have their families discriminated against because some people think it's gross.

That's kind of ordering a hamburger at McDonalds and getting mad at the dude behind you because he ordered a salad instead of a hamburger. You probably wouldn't demand a ban on salads; you would go about your business and probably forget the incident by dinnertime. The same thing should apply with gay marriage. Just mind your own business and everyone's happy.

Excellent rebuttal sir. I give the win to you.

[Image: 2012-05-16_zps39b1cc11.jpg][/img] Big Grin

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 13 users Like evenheathen's post
24-06-2013, 09:00 AM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

24-06-2013, 09:13 AM
A: Whatever happened to the fucking rules? Angry

B:

(24-06-2013 08:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  [Image: 2012-05-16_zps39b1cc11.jpg][/img] Big Grin

Win. Big Grin

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-06-2013, 11:17 AM
(24-06-2013 08:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 12:30 AM)Sloane Wrote:  It's ok to feel that way because you're entitled to your own opinions. You can't help feeling grossed out, and no rational person should expect you to just stop...well, being grossed out. However, another person's relationship, whether it be heterosexual or homosexual, has nothing to do with you. Gays shouldn't have their families discriminated against because some people think it's gross.

Excellent rebuttal sir. I give the win to you.

Thank you. ^^

@ houseofcantor

Did I miss something? o_o

24-06-2013, 01:14 PM
(24-06-2013 11:17 AM)Sloane Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 08:49 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Excellent rebuttal sir. I give the win to you.

Thank you. ^^

@ houseofcantor

Did I miss something? o_o

Love your sig!

I don't think you missed anything, these guys are just being...well, themselves which is normally pretty funny.

Good luck trying to find a regular member on this forum to take up the opposite side of your argument.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post