Open Challenge ~ Gay Marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Open Challenge ~ Gay Marriage
This thread has become a forum-wide discussion. Thread moved from The Boxing Ring to TTOT

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2013, 08:37 PM
I went to Subway today to get my favorite sandwich. The guy in front of me ordered a different sandwich. I was angry because he didn't get the same sandwich as me, even though it didn't affect me in any way.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE SOUND LIKE WHEN THEY SAY GAY MARRIAGE AFFECTS THEM.

Let it be legal.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-07-2013, 08:38 PM
(13-07-2013 08:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I went to Subway today to get my favorite sandwich. The guy in front of me ordered a different sandwich. I was angry because he didn't get the same sandwich as me, even though it didn't affect me in any way.

Let it be legal.

It is legal. What kind of sandwich did you end up getting? Why couldn't you switch your order to conform to his sandwich?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-07-2013, 08:39 PM
(13-07-2013 08:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I went to Subway today to get my favorite sandwich. The guy in front of me ordered a different sandwich. I was angry because he didn't get the same sandwich as me, even though it didn't affect me in any way.

Let it be legal.

OMG!!! I've been meaning to ask you for this quote since the beginning of time (or since you posted on fb, one of the two Big Grin), so I could put it into the Word to Remember thread.

Thank you for apparently being psychic. Smile

PS. I still think you should put this on a billboard outside the Vatican!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-07-2013, 08:40 PM
(13-07-2013 08:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Let it be legal.

It is legal. What kind of sandwich did you end up getting? Why couldn't you switch your order to conform to his sandwich?

It isn't everywhere.

I didn't because then I'd be a piece of shit. Sad
13-07-2013, 08:41 PM
(13-07-2013 08:40 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 08:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It is legal. What kind of sandwich did you end up getting? Why couldn't you switch your order to conform to his sandwich?

It isn't everywhere.

I didn't because then I'd be a piece of shit. Sad

He was getting a shit-sandwich?

It's legal everywhere I go.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-07-2013, 08:44 PM
(13-07-2013 08:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  He was getting a shit-sandwich?

It's legal everywhere I go.

It's banned where I am. And the states surrounding us ban same-sex marriage and some or all other kinds of same-sex unions.
Sad
13-07-2013, 08:45 PM

That reminds me of the signature I had on my old account - a quote from Buddy Christ "...life recently filled a sock with soapy bars of reality and started beating me mercilessly. I was given a sh!t sandwich with a cup of regret and disenchantment to wash it down."
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-07-2013, 08:47 PM
(13-07-2013 08:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

That reminds me of the signature I had on my old account - a quote from Buddy Christ "...life recently filled a sock with soapy bars of reality and started beating me mercilessly. I was given a sh!t sandwich with a cup of regret and disenchantment to wash it down."

Classic Bud.

~Izel