Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Open Challenge to Anyone....
I will glady/proudly debate any atheist on either of these traditional theistic arguments.

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Argument From Consciousness
Ontological Argument
Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus

We can debate via video, forum, chat room, or even over the phone.

602-803-4433 is the number.

Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Again, an open challenge to ANYONE who would like to discuss any of the topics below (or otherwise). I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Call_of_the_Wild's post
25-08-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
COW not a smart move giving out your phone number.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
25-08-2015, 09:33 AM
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Again, an open challenge to ANYONE who would like to discuss any of the topics below (or otherwise). I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.

Contradictions already in your OP. Get stuffed. Arguing with you is less fun than stabbing oneself with a rusty fork.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
25-08-2015, 09:37 AM
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will glady/proudly debate any atheist on either of these traditional theistic arguments.

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Ontological Argument

is the number.

Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Delete phone # asap.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-08-2015, 09:38 AM
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will glady/proudly debate any atheist on either of these traditional theistic arguments.

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Ontological Argument

lol quoted

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
25-08-2015, 09:39 AM
(25-08-2015 09:38 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Ontological Argument

lol quoted

I deleted it. You quoted it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-08-2015, 09:39 AM
(25-08-2015 09:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:38 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol quoted

I deleted it. You quoted it.

I know.

I'm a dick like that.

Edit: if he's dumb enough to give out his number... well...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
25-08-2015, 09:40 AM

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Ontological Argument

Yawn
"Who are you" ?
A nobody with the same ole same ole crap that's been debunked a million times.

Get a life.

Quote:"I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage".

We get that you have a psychological disability, and *need* to once again try to prove to yourself, (more than anyone), that your crap is true. Go get help. You need it. You are the angry one. You are angry your ignorant perspective is not shared, and THAT is a real threat to your sanity. Your juvenile, adolescent challenge belies your claims for what you seek.

Stick your challege up your fat ass.
And I say that in the most charitable way immaginable. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2015, 09:41 AM
(25-08-2015 09:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I deleted it. You quoted it.

I know.

I'm a dick like that.

I hate that dog and want to kick it. And I love dogs. Please get the T Rex or a Gorgosaurus back. Weeping

Banjo.
25-08-2015, 09:42 AM
(25-08-2015 09:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I deleted it. You quoted it.

I know.

I'm a dick like that.

It might not be his number - he might just be handing out someone else's.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.