Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(26-08-2015 04:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya.....that day happened months ago and enough times to fill up a Julian Calendar. Considering absolutely no one in existence has come forward to back your deluded time line/version of events and considering further that you are well aware of this fact, your repeated attempts propagate so obvious a delusion can only mean your simply trying as hard as you can to convince yourself. I mean you keep coming back to tell a group of people who, you know perfectly well, read all those debates while they were happening and KNOW you lost them repeatedly and soundly.

Tell me Call_of_the_Wild.......is it working?

You just aint ready yet, Whisk. Just ain't ready. But don't feel bad...no one is. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 10:56 AM
(26-08-2015 04:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Hey, isn't that neat!

You just found the title for your eventual 13 page Autobiography!

Drinking Beverage

I don't know whether I should be more offended by the title of the Autobiography, or the fact that it is only 13 pages Laugh out load
28-08-2015, 11:09 AM
(26-08-2015 04:57 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The part where you leave out the reasons people don't accept your challenge is that your an uneducated, self entitled, troll with a history of dishonest aruging and out right lying and delusions of grandeur.

See, now I will have to disagree with that assessment, Whisk.

I think the reason people won't accept my challenge is because they already know what I'm capable of, and they are already too full on the prior servings of ass whoopings that I gave to them.

You, by the way, were one of the recipients of those cans of ass whoopings. You are already too full on the small servings of whoopings that you recieved in the past, that that small tummy of yours just don't have any room left for an actual ASS WHOOPING entrée that will come in the form of a one on one debate.

(26-08-2015 04:57 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Which changes the tone from "I'm an excellent debater" closer towards "No one wanted to get my stupid all over them". A subtle...but important difference.

More like "no one wants to get intellectually spanked by a Christian in front of all of there atheistic friends".

(26-08-2015 04:57 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If you go to any other atheist forums, before you are inevitably banned, why not link to those debates and ask how many people think you won them? Laugh out load

It's call "home team bias", clown.
28-08-2015, 11:13 AM
(26-08-2015 05:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The derpy fuck says in post containing two sentences one of which is a giant run on sentence. Laugh out load

Oh no I used one sentence! I'm melting! Meeeeelting hakjhlSgkl...?

The above post is a prime example of what happens when a patient doesn't take his ritalin medication as prescribed.
28-08-2015, 11:29 AM
(28-08-2015 10:17 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 03:10 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I would not be so sure of that. I think Call_of_the_Wild completly understand that. In fact, I think he is one step above understanding that he integrated that notion. That's why he claim to have won all the debate he evidently lost, especially the one against googwithoutgod. He won because each time he went into a debate he got out of it with his faith intact and his conviction still just has strong and scored an occasional good point here and there. Since he accepts no reason or argument because of his faith and we are bound to accept a good argument or rebuttal that he makes once in a while, he always win in his mind. That's why he keeps on asking for debates and especially for debate face o face with a wider audience. It's a test for his faith and his convictions. He wants to know if he can completely shut down his reason, hear all the best argument for doubt and disbelief in his God and remain completely faithful while forcing us to accept a single point. It has never been about truth or knowledge. It's all about conviction and a desire to prove oneself worthy of his God's «love».

"I ain't saying you're wrong, I am saying you are mistaken" -Charles Barkley

Laugh out load

Pretty damn good assessment, even though you are partially wrong. For starters; you mentioned the debate with GWOG. I do not believe he beat me in any debate that or discussion I've had with him. In fact, I don't believe any on here has ever gotten the best of me.

Are you high? GWOG absolutely mopped the floor with you. As did I and darkphoenix. Your arguments are all from either personal incredulity or from you just making shit up. I can't tell if your just trolling or if you are really that delusional.

(28-08-2015 10:17 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I think I've successfully fought off any attacks against my faith, while also going on the offense by attacking the positions of the opposition. There is a feeling that you get, deep down inside, when you KNOW someone has gotten the best of you...and I've never really had that feeling before. I've had it maybe three times since I've been on here, admittedly....but even then, the ratio is far more in my favor than not.

Just because you think that doesn't make it true by any means.

(28-08-2015 10:17 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Second, I ask for debates because I believe it is my duty to face off against opposing views against my faith. It is my duty, my calling. We have spiritual gifts granted to us by God. Some people have the gift of prophesizing...some have the gift of preaching, some of teaching, some of counseling...and I happen to believe that I have the gift of apologetics.

Again are you delusional? Ken Hamm and Eric Hovind manage to do a better job than you do, which is really quite sad as they are both terrible at it too.

(28-08-2015 10:17 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  All of these gifts are given to us, and each person with the gift does so on behalf of the kingdom of the Living God.

I have been active on religious forums and/or chat rooms for the past...15 years or so. Intellectually sparring with people helps me sharpen my sword. However, my weakness is when it comes to VERBAL debates...and now I feel it is time for me to sharpen my sword on a verbal level, which is why I GLADLY gave out my number to anyone that wants to discuss these issues with me...and I also put forth the option of a video discussion...and so far, no one has taken me up on it.

Your "sword" is duller than a butter knife. You claim to be intellectually sparing with people, however based on your posts and your utter lack of presenting any evidence or compelling argument suggests anything other than a intellectual spar.

(28-08-2015 10:17 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  To me, that is equivilent to a man talking to a woman on the phone. Yeah, talking on the phone is cool, but after months and months and months, the man (or woman) is going to eventually want to go out on a date. You people are so content with this damn forum, and you make it seem as if this is the only way to get down to business. Yeah, the forum is cool. In fact, this is the best forum I've ever been on, considering all of the cool features (particularly, the drafting capabilities).

Of course we are content with a forum, many of us don't have large blocks of hours to spend in a verbal debate. And a forum also allows other to easily comment on the debates as well as easy moderation of the debates so things don't get out of hand. Not only that you admit you would be a serial killer if you didn't believe in a magic sky-daddy, so if someone actually managed to de-convert you I would want to be as far away from you as possible.

(28-08-2015 10:17 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  But I want a verbal spar now. But anyways, I am in to apologetics because I believe it is my calling, and I am simply answering the call.

Then why are you still here?

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 2 users Like Worom's post
28-08-2015, 11:33 AM
(28-08-2015 09:56 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 12:01 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Competitive quips tend not to foster respectful conversation.

That is your opinion. I can think of many scenario's at which it can be said and no one will feel disrespected.

And based on all of the disrespectful and tasteless shit I've seen some of you people spew on here, we shouldn't even be having this conversation.

You know where the door is. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-08-2015, 11:36 AM
(28-08-2015 10:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  You just aint ready yet, Whisk. Just ain't ready. But don't feel bad...no one is. Cool

The man extolling the virtues of the ontological argument for a god's existence is telling others that they are not ready to debate him.

Priceless.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
28-08-2015, 12:21 PM
@Call_of_the_Wild

Why should we be the tools of your own personal tests? We know your arguments. The most recent ones are over two hundred years old. We have nothing substantial to gain from a debate with you. If you were friendlier maybe I would enjoy chatting with you about substance dualism or Ptolemaic Greek religion, but why would I in the current circumstances? Talking with swords is a pointless exercise.
28-08-2015, 12:24 PM
Coming this summer CotW new show.

[Image: 51KXTkf5iXL._SY300_.jpg]

Spoiler Alert!

It's filled with his Ego. Not his knowledge.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-08-2015, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2015 12:45 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
I may be biased of my own work, but re-reading the debate between COTW and me, I gotta say it was no contest...truly. I have been up against the ropes a few times over the years (never in this forum, back in my yahoo days) as I was learning the hard way and debating some VERY experienced science based OEC christian apologetic theists...two of which ended in a draw, we were in the inevitable impasse you reach on long debates between two equally skilled and knowledgeable debaters in this topic.

To this day I have NEVER lost a debate...ever...you know why? I have an advantage...I don't believe in magic, and base my world view on the tangible evidence at hand, and application of logic and reasoning in analyzing biblical historicity. Theists like you COTW are at a distinct disadvantage, you believe in a fairy tale, a fairy tale based on a discredited, easily dismantled and disproven fictional book, filled with allegorical writings by communities of followers who penned them under more known author's names, pseudepigrapha by definition.

But in all fairness, the mark of maturity is realizing you have been bested, learn from it, rethink your technique and move on. I feel pretty confident that any neutral person reviewing our debate would see it one way.... 1 GWG - 0 COTW.

it is okay, embrace it, live beyond your personal delusions of grandeur, you will become a better debater that way. Refusing to admit mistakes or lack of knowledge does not benefit you.

Best of luck.

I do give you credit for tenaciousness though. A- for that, A for effort, C- for knowledge via google and a F for comprehension skills Big Grin

[Image: jr73hd.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post