Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(28-08-2015 06:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  This is funny seeing as how many times you have just out and out avoided answering my questions and the fact that you ran from the challenge I issued you months ago.

Avoided? Ran? Doesn't sound like me...especially since that is the primary reason why I am here in the first place. If I vaguely recall, the terms of the debate was what I considered to be bullshit.

I wouldn't run from you if I was a snowflake and you are the sun.

(28-08-2015 07:12 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  "Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves." Philippians 2:3

Kid I don't even need MY beliefs to kick your ass and make you look like a fool. I can use yours and do it just fine.
Cool Cool #actuallycool

"The fool says in his heart "there is no God." -Psalm 14:1
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2015, 11:31 AM
(28-08-2015 03:56 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  Help me out though COTW, do you think the Kalam argues a universe from nothing or not? Indulge me since we didn't get a chance to talk about it.

No doubt about it. The argument gives reasons why an absolute beginning to nature and time is absolutely necessary..and there is no way out of it, either. That is why, in my opinion, atheism shouldn't exist. Everyone should at least be a theist, regardless of what kind of theist you are.

(28-08-2015 03:56 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  If we absolutely must, I could go round two on the kalam, although I can't say I would be thrilled about it. I would more far interested in covering some new ground.

Although, I have never heard of this Libneiz version. Maybe that could constitute new ground.

Tell ya what..your call..what would you like to discuss?
30-08-2015, 11:49 AM
(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  Are you high? GWOG absolutely mopped the floor with you.

Coming from a guy that shares the same position that he does, on the very same topic that me and you debated, the above quote doesn't mean much.

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  ]
As did I

As if you are going to admit that you were forced fed a can of whoop ass Laugh out load

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  and darkphoenix.

I have nothing ill to say about DP.

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  Your arguments are all from either personal incredulity or from you just making shit up.

My arguments are from logic and reason, son.

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  I can't tell if your just trolling or if you are really that delusional.

"Flip a coin and let fate decide" -Two Face

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  Again are you delusional? Ken Hamm and Eric Hovind manage to do a better job than you do, which is really quite sad as they are both terrible at it too.

Laugh out load

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  Your "sword" is duller than a butter knife. You claim to be intellectually sparing with people, however based on your posts and your utter lack of presenting any evidence or compelling argument suggests anything other than a intellectual spar.

Sounds like you have a little fight left in you, huh Worom?

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  Of course we are content with a forum, many of us don't have large blocks of hours to spend in a verbal debate. And a forum also allows other to easily comment on the debates as well as easy moderation of the debates so things don't get out of hand.

You got more excuses than a black man going to jail..and that is a lot Laugh out load

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  Not only that you admit you would be a serial killer if you didn't believe in a magic sky-daddy

Because to me, life is meaningless without God.

(28-08-2015 11:29 AM)Worom Wrote:  Then why are you still here?

Because of the few people on here like DP.
30-08-2015, 12:00 PM
(28-08-2015 12:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I may be biased of my own work, but re-reading the debate between COTW and me, I gotta say it was no contest...truly. I have been up against the ropes a few times over the years (never in this forum, back in my yahoo days) as I was learning the hard way and debating some VERY experienced science based OEC christian apologetic theists...two of which ended in a draw, we were in the inevitable impasse you reach on long debates between two equally skilled and knowledgeable debaters in this topic.

To this day I have NEVER lost a debate...ever...you know why? I have an advantage...I don't believe in magic, and base my world view on the tangible evidence at hand, and application of logic and reasoning in analyzing biblical historicity. Theists like you COTW are at a distinct disadvantage, you believe in a fairy tale, a fairy tale based on a discredited, easily dismantled and disproven fictional book, filled with allegorical writings by communities of followers who penned them under more known author's names, pseudepigrapha by definition.

But in all fairness, the mark of maturity is realizing you have been bested, learn from it, rethink your technique and move on. I feel pretty confident that any neutral person reviewing our debate would see it one way.... 1 GWG - 0 COTW.

it is okay, embrace it, live beyond your personal delusions of grandeur, you will become a better debater that way. Refusing to admit mistakes or lack of knowledge does not benefit you.

Best of luck.

I do give you credit for tenaciousness though. A- for that, A for effort, C- for knowledge via google and a F for comprehension skills Big Grin

[Image: jr73hd.jpg]

Misplaced glamour...
30-08-2015, 12:20 PM
(30-08-2015 11:19 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Accept the challenge...if not, shut up.

There is no "challenge". There is only a rather silly man peddling arguments which were considered idiocy even when they were first formulated.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
30-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Come on COTW, you said 3 days, it must have been 3 days by now. Pourquoi n'as tu pas fucked off?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-08-2015, 04:49 PM
(30-08-2015 01:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  Come on COTW, you said 3 days, it must have been 3 days by now. Pourquoi n'as tu pas fucked off?

5 days and at least two persons showed interest in the challenge.
30-08-2015, 05:21 PM
(30-08-2015 11:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 06:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  This is funny seeing as how many times you have just out and out avoided answering my questions and the fact that you ran from the challenge I issued you months ago.

Avoided? Ran? Doesn't sound like me...especially since that is the primary reason why I am here in the first place. If I vaguely recall, the terms of the debate was what I considered to be bullshit.

I wouldn't run from you if I was a snowflake and you are the sun.

(28-08-2015 07:12 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  "Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves." Philippians 2:3

Kid I don't even need MY beliefs to kick your ass and make you look like a fool. I can use yours and do it just fine.
Cool Cool #actuallycool

"The fool says in his heart "there is no God." -Psalm 14:1

Matthew 5:22
"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Guess you are heading to hell COTW Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
30-08-2015, 05:53 PM
(30-08-2015 11:19 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If you responded, then guess what; you care Laugh out load
Your making the assumption that my response is due to you disagreeing and not with the fact I think your nonsense should be apposed. I really don't care if you disagree or agree or don't even understand because you are insane, I respond as I ever have, for the betterment of the people reading.

I can respond to your drivel without actually caring about it's substance. Nice try though.

(30-08-2015 11:19 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I don't remember any of that, clown. Accept the challenge...if not, shut up.
Thank you for proving me right when i said you would pretend I hadn't done so again. You are full of bullshit kid, you would respond to my posts with every single word in them EXCEPT for the part about me accepting your challenge and issuing conditions which means you were selectively editing those parts out which means you had to have read them.
You ran like a bitch and you are still running.

You need someone to count to three days for you there wild? Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
30-08-2015, 06:05 PM
(30-08-2015 11:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Avoided? Ran? Doesn't sound like me...
No this sounds EXACTLY like you the second your denied the ability to manipulate the terms of a debate. You CONSTANTLY avoid my questions at one point I was copy pasting a list of nearly a dozen questions in every other post and I never got a response to a single one you lying fraud. You would edit most of them out of your replies so it's not like you didn't know they were there.

(30-08-2015 11:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If I vaguely recall, the terms of the debate was what I considered to be bullshit.
Name a single condition I had at all, and why you think it's a bullshit condition. You never responded to the conditions, you never addressed my acceptance of your challenge nor my own challenge to you you just kept editing that all out time and time again and pretending like I refused to accept even when i was damn near spaming you with acceptance.
Now you are just trying to cover your ass.

(30-08-2015 11:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I wouldn't run from you if I was a snowflake and you are the sun.
accept if the sun tried to set up some ground rules for the debate right? lol you are so full of shit. You have been running for months.

(30-08-2015 11:28 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  "The fool says in his heart "there is no God." -Psalm 14:1
See me quoting the Bible to you works to show you your a twat under your own book because YOU believe what it says. It loses all effect when you quote it to someone who does not believe what it says.
That passage does nothing at all to banish the fact even your own book thinks you should be less of an egotistical cunt. Might as well quote from a cooking book for all the good it does you.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.