Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(30-08-2015 01:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  Come on COTW, you said 3 days, it must have been 3 days by now. Pourquoi n'as tu pas fucked off?

Easy, cupcake...DP expressed interest in putting on the gloves and going some rounds with me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2015, 12:01 PM
(30-08-2015 04:49 PM)epronovost Wrote:  5 days and at least two persons showed interest in the challenge.

Yeah, what he said. I'm just waiting on the topic and the terms. I'm here.
31-08-2015, 12:07 PM
(30-08-2015 05:21 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  "The fool says in his heart "there is no God." -Psalm 14:1

Righteous insinuation.

(30-08-2015 05:21 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Matthew 5:22
"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Unrighteous insinuation.

*pats on head* Context, context, my ignorant friend..
31-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Ahem.

Running away from someone openly accepting your challenge, and even allowing you to pick the topic of discussion, does not look good.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
31-08-2015, 12:28 PM
(30-08-2015 05:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Your making the assumption that my response is due to you disagreeing and not with the fact I think your nonsense should be apposed. I really don't care if you disagree or agree or don't even understand because you are insane, I respond as I ever have, for the betterment of the people reading.

What if it was for the "betterment of the people reading" that you didn't post at all??

(30-08-2015 05:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I can respond to your drivel without actually caring about it's substance.

True...but again, allow me to recall your attention to my sentence above...

(30-08-2015 05:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Thank you for proving me right when i said you would pretend I hadn't done so again. You are full of bullshit kid, you would respond to my posts with every single word in them EXCEPT for the part about me accepting your challenge and issuing conditions which means you were selectively editing those parts out which means you had to have read them.
You ran like a bitch and you are still running.

I got a question for ya, Whisk..if I ran from you like a bitch, then why the HELL am I, right now, practically begging you or anyone else to debate one of those topics???

Makes no sense.

(30-08-2015 05:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You need someone to count to three days for you there wild? Drinking Beverage

I'm waiting on DP, and once I get finished with him, I will issue another challenge to anyone else that wants some.

"Enough of these Avengers, bring me the Fantastic Four!!!" -Super Skrull
31-08-2015, 01:28 PM
(30-08-2015 11:31 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No doubt about it.

Thank you for the clarification.

(30-08-2015 11:31 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Tell ya what..your call..what would you like to discuss?

Okay. For starters, I want to discuss some aspects of Christian Apologetics. Let's take it to the boxing ring.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
31-08-2015, 05:37 PM
(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  You do understand that we are all born with no theistic beliefs at all

We didn't know what sex was when we were born, but we sure as hell found out about it eventually, didn't we?

Your above quote is absolutely irrelevant.

(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  , and in fact we are born into an atheistic state of being?

More closer to agnostic...

(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  You do understand that our most naturalistic state of being is to have no beliefs in any gods whatsoever?

To hell with what is "natural"..I've never once heard of a civilization full of atheists. Throughout the history of mankind, man has always believed in some kind of higher being.

(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  You do understand that one cannot become religious unless they are indoctrinated into the religion by those who were previously indoctrinated?

You do understand that it is possible to be indoctrinated with the truth, right?

(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  You do understand that regardless of which religion anyone subscribes to, they are all living contrary to their natural atheistic state of being?

Sounds to me like you are assuming the "natural atheistic state of being" is the default position...circular reasoning.

(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  You do understand that your religion is a construct that defies the natural and true state of your humanity?

You do understand that nature began to exist, I hope. I also hope that you realize that something that began to exist cannot be the origins of its own domain.

I really hope you can grasp that concept, sparky.

(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  Do you understand that you are living a lie

Well, if God doesn't exist, we don't have anything to worry about, do we?

(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  , and your that mind is so programmed that you may never be able to escape because you have been psychologically conditioned to accept all biased information that can confirm your beliefs?

My mind is programmed not to believe that I have a brain, eyes, ears, blood, bones, veins...all from a mindless and blind process. That is what my mind is programmed not to believe.

(30-08-2015 06:32 PM)Free Wrote:  Do you understand that while you were reading this, you never even read it all before you hit the reply button because I said something that you are programmed to confront because it is beyond your control?

Do you understand that we atheists see your type of theists regularly, and we can predict with stunning accuracy exactly what you are going to say before you even think of saying it?

You are predictable, easy to anticipate, and remarkably simple to understand.

Drinking Beverage

Word.
31-08-2015, 05:42 PM
(31-08-2015 11:57 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Oh, I am entirely serious. Take your pick from the list; I'm willing to debate whichever of those arguments you care to put forth. All of them, if you like.

After I finish with DP, I will debate you on the Modal Ontological Argument. Take the time to research it first, if you need to.

Don't know how long it will take with DP, though.
31-08-2015, 05:45 PM
(31-08-2015 05:42 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  After I finish with DP, I will debate you on the Modal Ontological Argument. Take the time to research it first, if you need to.

I am aware of the modal variant.

Whenever you are ready.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
31-08-2015, 06:00 PM
I thought cotw left his number and stomped off in a huff.