Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(25-08-2015 09:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will glady/proudly debate any atheist on either of these traditional theistic arguments.

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Argument From Consciousness
Ontological Argument
Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus

We can debate via video, forum, chat room, or even over the phone.

602-803-4433 is the number.

Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Again, an open challenge to ANYONE who would like to discuss any of the topics below (or otherwise). I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.

Yawn
"Who are you" ?
A nobody with the same ole same ole crap that's been debunked a million times.

Get a life.

Quote:"I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage".

We get that you have a psychological disability, and *need* to once again try to prove to yourself, (more than anyone), that your crap is true. Go get help. You need it. You are the angry one. You are angry your ignorant perspective is not shared, and THAT is a real threat to your sanity. Your juvenile, adolescent challenge belies your claims for what you seek.

Stick your challege up your fat ass.
And I say that in the most charitable way immaginable. Thumbsup

Bucky sounds Australian.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 09:43 AM
(25-08-2015 09:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know.

I'm a dick like that.

Edit: if he's dumb enough to give out his number... well...

I hate that dog and want to kick it. And I love dogs. Please get the T Rex or a Gorgosaurus back. Weeping

XD

I had a small vote for Rexy or Shaky. Shaky won.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-08-2015, 09:44 AM
(25-08-2015 09:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know.

I'm a dick like that.

Edit: if he's dumb enough to give out his number... well...

It might not be his number - he might just be handing out someone else's.

hmmmm

You might have a point.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-08-2015, 09:44 AM
It's probably the Atheist Taliban #?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
25-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Let the Crank calls commence!

[Image: latest?cb=20100620223951]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
25-08-2015, 09:53 AM
(25-08-2015 09:31 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  COW not a smart move giving out your phone number.

Its nothing. I have two phones.
25-08-2015, 09:55 AM
I think Cartilage of the Brain is into getting spankings, as he keeps getting smacked, and yet asks for another one...Consider

COTW refutes the fuck ton of evidence that counters his delusional personal opinion with his personal opinion as if that counts.

He can't even accept the irrefutable facts that no one who EVER wrote of jesus knew him....not even Paul.

I give him an A+ for level of delusion, and an D- for knowledge.

Who the fuck would enter yet another logic-less circle jerk with him?

Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
25-08-2015, 09:59 AM
I know who's paying for my phone sex. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-08-2015, 10:04 AM
(25-08-2015 09:53 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:31 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  COW not a smart move giving out your phone number.

Its nothing. I have two phones.

COTW.

There's a fly in my flat. I mean it's flying around. Where is my fly spray???

I hate fly's in my place! No

Banjo.
25-08-2015, 10:16 AM
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will glady/proudly debate any atheist on either of these traditional theistic arguments.

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Argument From Consciousness
Ontological Argument
Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus

We can debate via video, forum, chat room, or even over the phone.

602-803-4433 is the number.

Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Again, an open challenge to ANYONE who would like to discuss any of the topics below (or otherwise). I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.

What is there to debate? In your previous thread in which you challenged anyone and everyone to a debate, You've already conceded that your God is indistinguishable from something that is merely imaginary. I asked you if there was a reliable method to distinguish what you call "God" from something you are merely imagining and your answer was "probably not".

Besides, all of the arguments that you listed have a defeater, i.e., they all violate the primacy of existence and therefore they commit the fallacy of the stolen concept. Since any argument for an idea that affirms the primacy of consciousness in the relationship between the subject of consciousness and any and all of its objects is self contradictory, there really is nothing to debate. There can be no argument for "God" that does not commit the fallacy of the stolen concept, since the concept of logic rests exclusively on the primacy of existence. If there is no mind independent reality, as Christianity affirms, there is no need for or possibility of logic as a tool for determining what is true. There is would be no such thing as truth or falsehood.

Your God is wholly imaginary and that is why you can give no method for distinguishing it from something that is merely imaginary.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 5 users Like true scotsman's post