Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
The real answer is 42.

Now zark off.

signed

One frood who knows where his towel is.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-09-2015, 02:57 PM
(07-09-2015 02:46 PM)Free Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 02:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  1, 2, 10, 11 are all whole numbers. 1+1=2, 1+1=10, 2+2=4, 2+2=10, and 2+2=11 are all true statements using nothing but whole numbers.

Are we not just a wee bit over thinking this? If you want to go all binary about it, well then fine.

But 1 + 1 = 2 in ordinary, every day, basic mathematics.

I'm not over thinking shit. I like you. Your should not appeal to mathematics or logic for your positions. Your education is weak and taking positive positions like this "ordinary, every day, basic mathematics" only diminishes your argument.

#sigh
07-09-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 03:27 PM by Free.)
(07-09-2015 02:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 02:46 PM)Free Wrote:  Are we not just a wee bit over thinking this? If you want to go all binary about it, well then fine.

But 1 + 1 = 2 in ordinary, every day, basic mathematics.

I'm not over thinking shit. I like you. Your should not appeal to mathematics or logic for your positions. Your education is weak and taking positive positions like this "ordinary, every day, basic mathematics" only diminishes your argument.

Dude, listen.

I am intentionally speaking on the level that CotW might have a chance of understanding. I am not speaking on the level of advanced mathematics, base 2, or whatever advancement you subscribe to.

Now, just because 1 + 1 = 11 in Base 2 does not make it any less true that 1 + 1 = 2 in Base 10.

Both are true, and both are universal truths. So before you go off thinking other people are stupid, I suggest you reconsider the argument and tell me again why it's wrong.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
07-09-2015, 03:06 PM
(07-09-2015 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 01:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And I think you overestimate people. I think there are some here who don't even realize what "base 10" means. Still don't think Tommyboy understands how 2+2=10 or 2+2=11.

I don't think I was clear enough. Consider

People don't understand that mathematical notation is not the mathematics, that the symbol '2' is not the number.

They never even think about this because they don't know it, were never exposed to it, and some can't even understand it when it is explained.

I'm not overestimating them. No

Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-09-2015, 03:40 PM
(07-09-2015 03:06 PM)Free Wrote:  Now, just because 1 + 1 = 11 in Base 2. Drinking Beverage

It's actually 10. Drinking Beverage.... goddam your are fucking stupid.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-09-2015, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 04:03 PM by Free.)
(07-09-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 03:06 PM)Free Wrote:  Now, just because 1 + 1 = 11 in Base 2. Drinking Beverage

It's actually 10. Drinking Beverage.... goddam your are fucking stupid.

Considering the fact that I am mistaken (simple typo) with the simple base 2 equation does not excuse the fact that your lack of logic failed you to see that both 1+1=10 and 1+1=2 are both true, and are both universal truths.

Now, who is fucking stupid? What excuse can you offer for this amazingly simple logical disconnection?

Hmmm?

So before you would be so daring to think other people are stupid just because they do not possess your advanced mathematical skills (logical fallacy - "assumption"), I might suggest you step back, look in the fucking mirror, and punch yourself in the face for your own stupidity.

Big Grin

P.S. Still love ya tho.

Smile

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
07-09-2015, 04:09 PM
(07-09-2015 03:50 PM)Free Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's actually 10. Drinking Beverage.... goddam your are fucking stupid.

Considering the fact that I am mistaken (simple typo) with the simple base 2 equation does not excuse the fact that your lack of logic failed you to see that both 1+1=10 and 1+1=2 are both true, and are both universal truths.

Now, who is fucking stupid? What excuse can you offer for this amazingly simple logical disconnection?

Hmmm?

So before you would be so daring to think other people are stupid just because they do not possess your advanced mathematical skills (logical fallacy - "assumption"), I might suggest you step back, look in the fucking mirror, and punch yourself in the face for your own stupidity.

Big Grin

P.S. Still love ya tho.

Smile

#sigh
07-09-2015, 04:10 PM
(07-09-2015 03:50 PM)Free Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's actually 10. Drinking Beverage.... goddam your are fucking stupid.

Hmmm?

Big Grin

P.S. Still love ya tho.

Smile

#sigh
07-09-2015, 04:13 PM
Oh, and by the way, regarding whether or not 1 + 1= 11?

Just go grab one toothpick, and add it vertically beside another vertical tooth pick, and you will see that that 1 + 1 = 11.

So there.

Hobo

07-09-2015, 04:16 PM
(07-09-2015 04:13 PM)Free Wrote:  Oh, and by the way, regarding whether or not 1 + 1= 11?

Just go grab one toothpick, and place it vertically beside another tooth pick, and you will see that that 1 + 1 = 11.

So there.

Hobo

Oh for the love of our the Lord Jesus Christ, you are a fucking idiot providing a useful picture and context of ignorance.

#sigh