Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2015, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 04:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(07-09-2015 03:50 PM)Free Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's actually 10. Drinking Beverage.... goddam your are fucking stupid.

Considering the fact that I am mistaken (simple typo) with the simple base 2 equation does not excuse the fact that your lack of logic failed you to see that both 1+1=10 and 1+1=2 are both true, and are both universal truths.

Now, who is fucking stupid? What excuse can you offer for this amazingly simple logical disconnection?

Hmmm?

So before you would be so daring to think other people are stupid just because they do not possess your advanced mathematical skills (logical fallacy - "assumption"), I might suggest you step back, look in the fucking mirror, and punch yourself in the face for your own stupidity.

Big Grin

P.S. Still love ya tho.

Smile

Dafuq' was that shit I was going on about? My apologies Free. Dr.Robert did not intend for you to meet Mr.Bob unannounced. Fucker must've found the liquor bar key. ....

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-09-2015, 04:53 PM
(07-09-2015 04:28 PM)Free Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 04:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What volume you think? Stoned drunk I raised 4 fucking atheists who gonna take over the world? You? .... They really don't give a shit what you or I think.

Well dude, you should know that here, on this forum, almost everyone, including me especially, does give a shit what you have to say.

Now I really feel like shit. Thanks, Free. ManlyGirl has sent Mr.Bob on a walkabout. He didn't look happy. My bad, brother. Please forgive me. Blush

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-09-2015, 10:09 AM
(08-09-2015 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 03:50 PM)Free Wrote:  Considering the fact that I am mistaken (simple typo) with the simple base 2 equation does not excuse the fact that your lack of logic failed you to see that both 1+1=10 and 1+1=2 are both true, and are both universal truths.

Now, who is fucking stupid? What excuse can you offer for this amazingly simple logical disconnection?

Hmmm?

So before you would be so daring to think other people are stupid just because they do not possess your advanced mathematical skills (logical fallacy - "assumption"), I might suggest you step back, look in the fucking mirror, and punch yourself in the face for your own stupidity.

Big Grin

P.S. Still love ya tho.

Smile

Dafuq' was that shit I was going on about? My apologies Free. Dr.Robert did not intend for you to meet Mr.Bob unannounced. Fucker must've found the liquor bar key. ....

Hey, no worries. As soon as I caught on to, "This is not the Girly we all know, so something's up," everything changed.

It's all good, and you aren't the only one who shows up on here after a few drinks, that's for damn sure.

Wink

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
16-09-2015, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 08:18 AM by true scotsman.)
Call of the Wild,

You asked me to present you with a syllogism and I have done so back on page 16. You've gone on to engage with everyone else but when it comes to my challenge you have not responded. Why is that? You will argue the same old tired arguments but when a challenge is given at the most fundamental level of your worldview you all blank out. I've been conducting this experiment over the last year or so. I've presented these arguments to many theists and guess what, blank out. I was hoping that you would take up the challenge. So far one and all have fled after only a minimal shot at refuting them. Usually within 1 or two posts.

Maybe you didn't see the arguments. That's possible. Maybe you didn't understand the premises. That would be understandable, since you probably have never heard of these issues. So I'll present them again and I'm willing to explain in more detail if you have any questions.

Three steps which refute every argument you said you would debate.

Step 1: Truth rests exclusively on the primacy of existence metaphysics:

P1-1: If truth is the identification of reality based on facts which obtain independently of conscious activity (such as preferences, likes and dislikes, wishes, fantasies, emotions, temper tantrums, evasion, etc.), then truth rests exclusively on the primacy of existence metaphysics.
P1-2: Truth is the identification of reality based on facts which obtain independently of conscious activity (such as preferences, likes and dislikes, wishes, fantasies, emotions, temper tantrums, evasion, etc.).
C1: Therefore, truth rests exclusively on the primacy of existence metaphysics.

Step 2: Theism assumes the primacy of consciousness metaphysics:

P2-1: If theism affirms the existence of a being which can create existence by an act of will, alter the nature of objects which are distinct from itself by an act of will, and/or cause such objects to act by an act of will, then theism assumes the primacy of consciousness metaphysics.
P2-2: Theism affirms the existence of a being which can create existence by an act of will, alter the nature of objects which are distinct from itself by an act of will, and/or cause such to act in any way by an act of will.
C2: Therefore, theism assumes the primacy of consciousness metaphysics.

Step 3: Theism cannot be true:
P3-1: If theism assumes the primacy of consciousness metaphysics, then theism is incompatible with the primacy of existence metaphysics and consequently cannot be true. (From Step 1 above)
P3-2: Theism assumes the primacy of consciousness metaphysics. (From Step 2 above)
C3: Therefore theism is incompatible with the primacy of existence metaphysics and consequently cannot be true.

These arguments are valid and the premises are true. The primacy of existence is a defeator for all of the arguments you listed as well as any other arguments for a god that is claimed to enjoy primacy over any or all of its objects.

I look forward to your response.

Robert

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 2 users Like true scotsman's post
01-10-2015, 08:17 AM
What happened to Call of the Wild? Did he get banned?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
01-10-2015, 09:55 AM
(01-10-2015 08:17 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  What happened to Call of the Wild? Did he get banned?

Maybe Wild finally called.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-10-2015, 10:32 AM
(01-10-2015 08:17 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  What happened to Call of the Wild? Did he get banned?

He is debating or more accuratly exchanging with Dark Phenix right now in the boxing ring.
01-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Fucking Girly got all wound up. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2015, 02:05 PM
(01-10-2015 10:32 AM)epronovost Wrote:  

He is debating or more accuratly exchanging with Dark Phenix right now in the boxing ring.

Thanks. Smile

01-10-2015, 02:30 PM
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Again, an open challenge to ANYONE who would like to discuss any of the topics below (or otherwise). I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.

Dude, FUCK you.

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
[+] 2 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post