Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 10:27 AM by Free.)
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will glady/proudly debate any atheist on either of these traditional theistic arguments.

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Argument From Consciousness
Ontological Argument
Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus

We can debate via video, forum, chat room, or even over the phone.

602-803-4433 is the number.

Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Again, an open challenge to ANYONE who would like to discuss any of the topics below (or otherwise). I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.

This argument has been lost on this forum by so many theists we have lost count. There is absolutely nothing you can contribute that cannot be countered with far better evidence to the contrary. Suffice to say you have already lost.

Only one question remains to be asked, and Bucky Ball will ask you it shortly.

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
25-08-2015, 10:54 AM
602 Ima dick.

Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
25-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Theron Arenson, N 15th Dr, Phoenix, Arizona

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//N+15th+...33.7360444

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
25-08-2015, 10:58 AM
(25-08-2015 10:57 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Theron Arenson, N 15th Dr, Phoenix, Arizona

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//N+15th+...33.7360444

Is that where my flyspray is???

WTF??? Sadcryface2

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-08-2015, 11:05 AM
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.

Oh the Irony.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 8 users Like Commonsensei's post
25-08-2015, 11:11 AM
(25-08-2015 11:05 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.

Oh the Irony.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I have also noticed, in his debate with Worom, that he just keeps repeating the same baseless assertions (at great length), regardless of anything Worom says. "Ain't nobody got time for that."
25-08-2015, 11:20 AM
I'm not seeing the point of issuing yet another challenge.

Call_Of_Nature isn't planning on changing his mind so what's the incentive?

Is it just to document arguments for posterity some stale, old debate points for future waverers to browse and play Spot The Fallacy? But that's already happened on every other 'debate' with which he's been involved.

What am I missing?

Huh

25-08-2015, 11:24 AM
At work.

Perhapse nothing more than watching Call_of_the_Wild be a legend in their own mind? :/
25-08-2015, 11:30 AM
(25-08-2015 11:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm not seeing the point of issuing yet another challenge.

Call_Of_Nature isn't planning on changing his mind so what's the incentive?

Is it just to document arguments for posterity some stale, old debate points for future waverers to browse and play Spot The Fallacy? But that's already happened on every other 'debate' with which he's been involved.

What am I missing?

Huh

He really needs to show he is right, despite getting trounced by GWOG, Dark Phoenix and others.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
25-08-2015, 11:35 AM
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

I used to wonder about Atheists anger as well, so I asked the internet to tell me something about why it seems that Atheists are so angry. Google provided me the following informative video which has effectively swayed my opinion. You might benefit from viewing it.

[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post