Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(25-08-2015 11:35 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

I used to wonder about Atheists anger as well, so I asked the internet to tell me something about why it seems that Atheists are so angry. Google provided me the following informative video which has effectively swayed my opinion. You might benefit from viewing it.

I have actually seen her speak in person. But I am not nearly as angry as she is, nor do I want to be. Being angry all the time is an unpleasant and unhealthy way to live.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
25-08-2015, 01:24 PM
I wish that in these four pages, I was spared everyone's worthless opinions. The challenge was made, and no one has jumped on it? Not one?

Oh well. I guess I will head to greener pastures to find more worthy opponents.
25-08-2015, 01:25 PM
(25-08-2015 01:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Oh well. I guess I will head to greener pastures to find more worthy opponents.

Yay! GTFO n00bsauce.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-08-2015, 01:26 PM
At work.

Laugh out load

Best wishes and good fishing Call_of_the_Wild. *Waves*
25-08-2015, 01:27 PM
(25-08-2015 01:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I wish that in these four pages, I was spared everyone's worthless opinions. The challenge was made, and no one has jumped on it? Not one?

[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-08-2015, 01:27 PM
(25-08-2015 01:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I wish that in these four pages, I was spared everyone's worthless opinions. The challenge was made, and no one has jumped on it? Not one?

See my comments in the comment thread to your debate with Worom. Why would anyone want to debate you when you just spew page after page of the same shit, don't listen to anything your opponent says, and then declare yourself the victor when they get tired of it? You haven't won a single debate here, except in your own mind. Why should anyone waste any more time on you?
25-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Call of the Child is leaving the forum? This calls for a CELEBRATION!

[Image: 33617404.jpg]

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 3 users Like Worom's post
25-08-2015, 01:39 PM
(25-08-2015 01:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  to find more worthy opponents.

I think my new signature may be a worthy opponent for you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
25-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Damn it COW you just shit all over the Chessboard!

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
25-08-2015, 02:48 PM
(25-08-2015 01:27 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  See my comments in the comment thread to your debate with Worom. Why would anyone want to debate you when you just spew page after page of the same shit, don't listen to anything your opponent says

How in the hell am I not listening to anything my opponent says, when I responded quote by quote to practically everything he said? Makes no sense.

Now if by that you mean I don't ACCEPT anything that he says, you damn right, I don't.

But then again, he doesn't accept anything that I say either, so go figure. I guess that is the name of the game, isn't it?

(25-08-2015 01:27 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  and then declare yourself the victor when they get tired of it? You haven't won a single debate here, except in your own mind. Why should anyone waste any more time on you?

I thought I said I wanted to be spared of the worthless opinions?