Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(25-08-2015 01:30 PM)Worom Wrote:  Call of the Child is leaving the forum? This calls for a CELEBRATION!

Ain't you in AZ? You could have had that spanking over a game of pool or something Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 03:11 PM by Worom.)
(25-08-2015 02:50 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 01:30 PM)Worom Wrote:  Call of the Child is leaving the forum? This calls for a CELEBRATION!

Ain't you in AZ? You could have had that spanking over a game of pool or something Cool

After finding your posts about how you would proudly murder your children if your god told you to or how you would be a serial killer without your imaginary sky daddy, I don't think so. It's bad enough that I live in the same state as you. Your evident lack of empathy quite frankly disgusts me.

Edit: For the record your so called spanking was you sticking your fingers in your ears and going LA LA LA LA I'm not listening to every argument I posted.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 2 users Like Worom's post
25-08-2015, 03:12 PM

[Image: 33617404.jpg]

Just wanted to congratulate you on your thorough thrashing of COTW in the debate thread, you dismantled everyone of his arguments. Thumbsup

Hopefully he's leaving this forum for good.ThumbsupThumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
25-08-2015, 03:13 PM
(25-08-2015 03:12 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

[Image: 33617404.jpg]

Just wanted to congratulate you on your thorough thrashing of COTW in the debate thread, you dismantled everyone of his arguments. Thumbsup

Hopefully he's leaving this forum for good.ThumbsupThumbsup

Thank you Smile

Hopefully he does leave forever, it would be nice.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post
25-08-2015, 03:36 PM
(25-08-2015 03:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  After finding your posts about how you would proudly murder your children if your god told you to

If God told me to do so, doesn't that mean that God exists? If God exists, and he tells me to do something, I do it.

Second, all life belongs to God, and death is not the end of a person, according to Christianity (my faith).

So spare me of the fallacious appeals to emotions.

(25-08-2015 03:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  or how you would be a serial killer without your imaginary sky daddy, I don't think so.

If a male lion goes on a rampage and starts killing hyenas, is the lion a serial killer? On atheism, humans aren't anything but advanced ANIMALS...so if God doesn't exist, and I become a serial killer, I am just an animal killing other animals...in the same way a lion kills a hyena.

(25-08-2015 03:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  It's bad enough that I live in the same state as you. Your evident lack of empathy quite frankly disgusts me.

Crybaby shit..

(25-08-2015 03:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  Edit: For the record your so called spanking was you sticking your fingers in your ears and going LA LA LA LA I'm not listening to every argument I posted.

I defended my faith well, while simultaneously attacking your fallacious logic and reasoning.
25-08-2015, 03:45 PM
(25-08-2015 02:50 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

The Lord your God has summoned you to go elsewhere. If you do not listen to the Lord your God, you will burn in hell for all of eternity.

Do you want to go to hell?

Well, do you???

I, an atheist, am a sign from the Lord your God, for the Lord your God works in mysterious ways.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 4 users Like Free's post
25-08-2015, 03:46 PM
(25-08-2015 03:36 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 03:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  After finding your posts about how you would proudly murder your children if your god told you to

If God told me to do so, doesn't that mean that God exists? If God exists, and he tells me to do something, I do it.

If you hear the voice of your god in your head you need psychiatric help, even if some sky-daddy appeared in front of me slapped me in the face and threatened to strike me down if I didn't kill a child or someone else I would tell him or her to fuck off.

(25-08-2015 03:36 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Second, all life belongs to God, and death is not the end of a person, according to Christianity (my faith).

So spare me of the fallacious appeals to emotions.

Irrelevant, that doesn't give anyone the right to take the life of another, because of some delusional belief

(25-08-2015 03:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  or how you would be a serial killer without your imaginary sky daddy, I don't think so.

If a male lion goes on a rampage and starts killing hyenas, is the lion a serial killer? On atheism, humans aren't anything but advanced ANIMALS...so if God doesn't exist, and I become a serial killer, I am just an animal killing other animals...in the same way a lion kills a hyena.

I've seen your arguments on this one in several other posts, no matter what anyone tries to tell you on this matter you stick your fingers in your ears and go la la de la. So i'm not even going to bother where several others much better educated than I have tried.

(25-08-2015 03:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  It's bad enough that I live in the same state as you. Your evident lack of empathy quite frankly disgusts me.

Crybaby shit..

And there ladies and gentlemen is the proof in the pudding.

(25-08-2015 03:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  Edit: For the record your so called spanking was you sticking your fingers in your ears and going LA LA LA LA I'm not listening to every argument I posted.

I defended my faith well, while simultaneously attacking your fallacious logic and reasoning.

[Image: 53655091.jpg]

Now I believe you said you were leaving? Don't let the door slam you on the ass

― Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post
25-08-2015, 03:47 PM
(25-08-2015 01:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I wish that in these four pages, I was spared everyone's worthless opinions. The challenge was made, and no one has jumped on it? Not one?

Oh well. I guess I will head to greener pastures to find more worthy opponents.

All of the arguments you have listed violate the primacy of existence therefore they all commit the fallacy of the stolen concept. They are self refuting. I'm guessing you won't want to discuss this issue of your God belief's inherent subjectivism but maybe you'll surprise us.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
25-08-2015, 03:54 PM
(25-08-2015 03:45 PM)Free Wrote:  I, an atheist, am a sign from the Lord your God, for the Lord your God works in mysterious ways.

Oh, you are God? Ok, well let me kill you, and I want you to rise from the dead three days later? Deal?
25-08-2015, 03:57 PM
^^ Lots of talking, not a lot of GTFOing going on COTW Dodgy I thought you were off to find worthier opponents? Ones who'd perhaps fall for your crap.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post