Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will glady/proudly debate any atheist on either of these traditional theistic arguments.

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Argument From Consciousness
Ontological Argument
Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus

We can debate via video, forum, chat room, or even over the phone.

602-803-4433 is the number.

Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Again, an open challenge to ANYONE who would like to discuss any of the topics below (or otherwise). I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.
Wait..wait wait wait, hold on one fucking second.

...this chucklefuck is still here? How has he lasted this long with utterly nothing of value to contribute to the forum/world?

EDIT: Now that I think about it we might wanna ban this guy or at least remove this post. Can TTA be held accountable at all if people harass this walking billboard for post-birth abortion? Something about this seems sketchy.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-08-2015, 07:40 PM
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Does your own arrogance not allow you to understand that "It isn't us, it's you?"

For example, we have many theists on this forum who have earned the respect of we atheists, and who are treated with respect and kindness.

Kingschosen is one such theist. This theist earned the respect of the forum insomuch as to be on the administration team at one time. He's a Christian, and he's sensible.

And we have newcomer who is rapidly gaining respect. She's a Jew named Aliza who seems to have far more than the average number of clues.

They are theists who do not come into the forum with both guns a-blazing and looking for a fight.

If you are going to be so fucking stupid as to walk into a community that is already hostile towards your beliefs and start looking for a fight, it will be delivered to you, but not on your terms. We don't care what you believe in, it's all a crock of shit to us. You can't convince us of anything you believe in, as it is absolutely hopeless.

We are atheists in our atheistic home. You are a theist in our home. Get a clue and watch your "Ps" and "Qs" or hit the fucking door.

It really is that simple.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 7 users Like Free's post
25-08-2015, 07:45 PM
(25-08-2015 05:58 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 09:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will glady/proudly debate any atheist on either of these traditional theistic arguments.

Cosmological Argument
Argument From Design
Argument From Consciousness
Ontological Argument
Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus

We can debate via video, forum, chat room, or even over the phone.

602-803-4433 is the number.

Quite frankly, you atheists, in my opinion, just talk too much shit for me. Too much. If you don't believe in god, fine...but the anger and arrogance which seems to accompany you to every discussion you engage with a theist in...is getting on my nerves (but who am I Big Grin ).

Again, an open challenge to ANYONE who would like to discuss any of the topics below (or otherwise). I am seeking a respectful, mature, and civil conversation, and if any of you have BALLS, you will engage.
Wait..wait wait wait, hold on one fucking second.

...this chucklefuck is still here? How has he lasted this long with utterly nothing of value to contribute to the forum/world?

EDIT: Now that I think about it we might wanna ban this guy or at least remove this post. Can TTA be held accountable at all if people harass this walking billboard for post-birth abortion? Something about this seems sketchy.

Chucklefuck. Oh my Whiskey, you come up with some great phrases. Laughing my ass off!

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 3 users Like true scotsman's post
25-08-2015, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 08:44 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-08-2015 03:36 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If a male lion goes on a rampage and starts killing hyenas, is the lion a serial killer? On atheism, humans aren't anything but advanced ANIMALS...so if God doesn't exist, and I become a serial killer, I am just an animal killing other animals...in the same way a lion kills a hyena.

That is one of THE stupidest things anyone has ever written here. You are a human, accountable to human society and legal systems, you chose to live in, and take advantage of. You MUST obey the law, Jebus or no Jebus. There is no evidence religious people are a smaller part of the criminal population, than would be statistically expected. A male lion ? Female lions kill just as much, maybe more, you idiot.

So without your Jebus blankey, you admit you WANT to be a serial killer. As I said, "get help".

Quote:I defended my faith well, while simultaneously attacking your fallacious logic and reasoning.

In your dreams. You have not one convert, here or anywhere, and you know it.

The question I was (Free) summoned to ask you is :

Do you have a cunt ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2015, 09:20 PM
(25-08-2015 07:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That is one of THE stupidest things anyone has ever written here.

Still doesn't beat his "the brain is made of cartilage" and his ardent defense of that position. Laughat

It's hilarious with all the lunitics we have had over the years just how often he manages to blow them out of the water with displays of shear stupidity.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Up until this thread, I've never had anything to write on the wall of a bathroom stall. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
25-08-2015, 09:43 PM
(25-08-2015 01:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I wish that in these four pages, I was spared everyone's worthless opinions. The challenge was made, and no one has jumped on it? Not one?

Oh well. I guess I will head to greener pastures to find more worthy opponents.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. I grew tired of your stupidity long ago.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
25-08-2015, 10:53 PM
(25-08-2015 09:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 07:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That is one of THE stupidest things anyone has ever written here.

Still doesn't beat his "the brain is made of cartilage" and his ardent defense of that position. Laughat

It's hilarious with all the lunitics we have had over the years just how often he manages to blow them out of the water with displays of shear stupidity.

Well. it is hard to argue with you there. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2015, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2015 05:22 AM by EvolutionKills.)

[Image: laughing-my-ass-off.gif]

You? You don't have the credibility or the intellectual chops to debate anybody here. If you listen closely enough, you should be able to hear your own computer laughing at you.

I'd just as soon watch you compete in a 'running head first into a wall contest' with yourself, and losing.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-08-2015, 05:53 AM
(25-08-2015 04:06 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The time has come.

The time has come? What are you gonna flash us or something?

You might get a few hits. Possibly few likes though. Hobo

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.