Open Challenge to Anyone....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2015 10:55 AM by Call_of_the_Wild.)
RE: Open Challenge to Anyone....
(26-08-2015 09:47 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm a bit puzzled as to how you expect claiming opposing parties' opinions as "worthless"

Well, in this case, they are worthless.

(26-08-2015 09:47 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  and declaring non-takers to your challenge as "lacking in balls" will entitle you to a civil discourse.

I said that because I issued a previous challenge which was unmet, just like this one. It is just a competitive quip..thats all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2015, 10:55 AM
(26-08-2015 10:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So let me get this straight, after having the floor mopped with your ass in what....3 separate debates, you want another go? lol You truly are delusional on an epic level. Glutton for punishment...either that or excessive need for attention Consider

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid804356

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid752053

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid734084

Laugh out load

Evidence for jesus miracles: zero

Evidence of witnesses for jesus's miracles: zero

Evidence for god: zero

Evidence that the major stories of the OT (flood, exodus, moses etc) actually happened: zero

Well, well, well...good ole GWOG...still tryin', ain't he? One day, we can only hope, that he will raise a half-decent argument against the Resurrection that isn't so easily refuted by the likes of myself.

One day..

(26-08-2015 10:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You are on the losing team COTW. Now run along to your next forum and tell them grandiose lies about how no one would answer your challenge to a debate at TTA. Rolleyes

Well, when I tell them that, what part about it isn't true? Laugh out load
26-08-2015, 10:56 AM
(26-08-2015 07:18 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Call of the Wild,

I really am interested to see your response to my challenge of the arguments you listed from the issue of metaphysical primacy. I often have a difficult time getting theists to interact with this issue. Maybe you'll be different.

Sorry...I just read it and I really didn't understand the point you are making. Can you give me a syllogism of some kind or rephrase the wording.
26-08-2015, 10:57 AM
(26-08-2015 09:33 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 04:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why is it that Christians can't or won't do math? Consider

Why is it that you can't seem to muster up more than 4 sentences per post on a consistent basis??

Because it takes so little to expose your lies and stupidity.

And that post was five sentences. You really can't do math. Sad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2015, 11:07 AM
(26-08-2015 10:55 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Well, well, well...good ole GWOG...still tryin', ain't he? One day, we can only hope, that he will raise a half-decent argument against the Resurrection that isn't so easily refuted by the likes of myself.

One day..

Laugh out load

G'bye, best wishes and good fishing Call_of_the_Wild for your next forum foray. *Waves*
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
26-08-2015, 11:10 AM
(26-08-2015 09:33 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 04:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why is it that Christians can't or won't do math? Consider

Why is it that you can't seem to muster up more than 4 sentences per post on a consistent basis??

Chas's few sentences are infinitely better than you taking several pages to say something that could have been said in a few sentences.

You need an editor. Actually, you need a lot of things, but an editor would be a good start.
26-08-2015, 11:11 AM
(26-08-2015 10:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 09:33 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Why is it that you can't seem to muster up more than 4 sentences per post on a consistent basis??

Because it takes so little to expose your lies and stupidity.

And that post was five sentences. You really can't do math. Sad.

Yeah, it was five...that is why I said "on a CONSISTENT basis"...sometimes you are able to pull an extra sentence out of your anus, but it is usually four sentences or less....that is why I said you can't do it on a CONSISTENT basis.

Reading comprehension is fundemental.
26-08-2015, 11:16 AM
(26-08-2015 10:55 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 10:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So let me get this straight, after having the floor mopped with your ass in what....3 separate debates, you want another go? lol You truly are delusional on an epic level. Glutton for punishment...either that or excessive need for attention Consider

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid804356

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid752053

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid734084

Laugh out load

Evidence for jesus miracles: zero

Evidence of witnesses for jesus's miracles: zero

Evidence for god: zero

Evidence that the major stories of the OT (flood, exodus, moses etc) actually happened: zero

Well, well, well...good ole GWOG...still tryin', ain't he? One day, we can only hope, that he will raise a half-decent argument against the Resurrection that isn't so easily refuted by the likes of myself.

One day..

(26-08-2015 10:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You are on the losing team COTW. Now run along to your next forum and tell them grandiose lies about how no one would answer your challenge to a debate at TTA. Rolleyes

Well, when I tell them that, what part about it isn't true? Laugh out load

Keep embracing the delusion my ineducable friend, embrace it hard.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
26-08-2015, 11:16 AM
(26-08-2015 11:10 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Chas's few sentences are infinitely better than you taking several pages to say something that could have been said in a few sentences.

Think so?

(26-08-2015 11:10 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  You need an editor. Actually, you need a lot of things, but an editor would be a good start.

Yeah, I need a lot of things...but what I DON'T need is the cans of whoop ass...I have plenty of those, I just don't have anyone to serve them too.

I am still shocked that no one has accepted the challenge yet. Blows my mind.
26-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces