Open Letter to Seth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Open Letter to Seth
(01-05-2012 04:42 PM)kim Wrote:  Seth created The Thinking Atheist website and therefore, this forum. He's the voice you hear on the radio and pod casts. Seth used to be a Christian and even worked in Christian broadcasting - he has come out publicly with his journey from Christian to Atheist. He frequently speaks at Free Thought Conventions, Reason Rallies, and Atheist symposiums.

And... he seems to be just a regular guy. Shy WITH SUPER POWERS.
Fixed.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
01-05-2012, 04:49 PM
(01-05-2012 04:42 PM)kim Wrote:  And... he seems to be just a regular guy. Shy
...Just a stranger on the bus!!!! Trying to make his way home..... YEAH YEAH YEAH- what if SETH was one of us!!.....

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Evening, my friends. Sorry I don't pop in more than I do. I'm flying these days.

Right now, I'm prepping 2 speeches, producing two videos, doing the weekly podcast, working a full-time day job and taking care of my family. I'm starting to get wild-eyed...like Doc in "Back To The Future." ("MARTY!!!")

BUT PLEASE...know how much I appreciate all of you. And if you need anything, I'll do my very best to respond as quickly as possible. All my best!

Seth

PS: LOL. I'm a junior member!

Seth Andrews
TTA Founder and Host
YouTube Facebook BlogTalkRadio
[+] 16 users Like Editor-TheThinkingAtheist's post
01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
See, told you he was real. In your faces.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
01-05-2012, 06:10 PM
(01-05-2012 04:54 PM)Editor-TheThinkingAtheist Wrote:  Evening, my friends. Sorry I don't pop in more than I do. I'm flying these days.

Right now, I'm prepping 2 speeches, producing two videos, doing the weekly podcast, working a full-time day job and taking care of my family. I'm starting to get wild-eyed...like Doc in "Back To The Future." ("MARTY!!!")

BUT PLEASE...know how much I appreciate all of you. And if you need anything, I'll do my very best to respond as quickly as possible. All my best!

Seth

PS: LOL. I'm a junior member!

My Lord!

What bidding should we do in thy name?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
01-05-2012, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 06:20 PM by Debzilla.)
it's him, it's HIM!!!!!
Of note, his one post above was more proof that there is a Seth here than any proof I've ever seen of the existance of god(s).

One last thing - why does Seth only have 3 stars? Isnt he a 5 star General around here???

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
01-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Did everyone see that shit? It was like a pink unicorn just ran across the screen!
[+] 3 users Like BKNexus's post
01-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Haha, I feel special right now. He replied to my thread. That made my day.

I know how modest you are about all this Seth, but you were a major contributor to my "enlightenment".

Thank you!

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like NoahsFarce's post
01-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Noah, I dont know how you did it, but make him appear again!

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 1 user Likes Debzilla's post
01-05-2012, 07:49 PM
(01-05-2012 04:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 04:42 PM)kim Wrote:  And... he seems to be just a regular guy. Shy
...Just a stranger on the bus!!!! Trying to make his way home..... YEAH YEAH YEAH- what if SETH was one of us!!.....

Big Grin

Oh I get it. You stole the tune from:
What if God smoked cannabis?

Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel