Open the Pod Bay Doors Hal

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
18-08-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Open the Pod Bay Doors Hal
(17-08-2016 02:24 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I think there should be a record of how many. If a woman shows up every about 3 months of so, at some point you cut them off or make them get their tubes tied.

Maybe you should make her old man get his own tackle snipped.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2016, 11:45 AM
(18-08-2016 11:37 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 02:24 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I think there should be a record of how many. If a woman shows up every about 3 months of so, at some point you cut them off or make them get their tubes tied.

Maybe you should make her old man get his own tackle snipped.
I had that done under local but they diddnt numb the area properly my wife at the time said she could hear my screams from the car park 250 metres away then I fainted it was grim.
18-08-2016, 11:47 AM
(17-08-2016 02:24 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I think there should be a record of how many. If a woman shows up every about 3 months of so, at some point you cut them off or make them get their tubes tied. As I said, I learned the hard way that action and inaction have consequences. At what point do we say "You made your bed, now lie in it."?

Eugenics for the win! Next thing you'll be suggesting is we study untreated syphilis in the negro males.

#sigh
18-08-2016, 12:44 PM
(18-08-2016 11:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 02:24 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I think there should be a record of how many. If a woman shows up every about 3 months of so, at some point you cut them off or make them get their tubes tied. As I said, I learned the hard way that action and inaction have consequences. At what point do we say "You made your bed, now lie in it."?

Eugenics for the win! Next thing you'll be suggesting is we study untreated syphilis in the negro males.

I am merely suggesting that people start talking responsibility. If you can't afford to put one kid through school or simply feed and clothe your kid, don't have 30 kids.
18-08-2016, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 02:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-08-2016 12:44 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 11:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Eugenics for the win! Next thing you'll be suggesting is we study untreated syphilis in the negro males.

I am merely suggesting that people start talking responsibility. If you can't afford to put one kid through school or simply feed and clothe your kid, don't have 30 kids.

No that is not what you were merely suggesting. You were suggesting the state forcibly sterilizes the woman. But I'm not expecting you to appreciate the difference.

#sigh
18-08-2016, 12:52 PM
(18-08-2016 12:44 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 11:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Eugenics for the win! Next thing you'll be suggesting is we study untreated syphilis in the negro males.

Birdguy there will always be a section of people in any society that is feckless and not very responsible its how we deal with them that differentiates between a democratic humanitarian society and a dictatorship with the potential to become dark beyond imagination.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
19-08-2016, 01:34 AM

What makes you think that some women use abortions as a form of contraception? That's ludicrous. It's far easier and cheaper to take the pill. Have you personally met any woman that prefers to have an abortion than the pill?
19-08-2016, 02:07 AM
(19-08-2016 01:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

What makes you think that some women use abortions as a form of contraception? That's ludicrous. It's far easier and cheaper to take the pill. Have you personally met any woman that prefers to have an abortion than the pill?

He isn't saying women use abortion as a contraceptive. He is saying some women don't bother with contraceptives because they can have an abortion if they happen to conceive.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
19-08-2016, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2016 04:17 AM by adey67.)
(19-08-2016 02:07 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 01:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  What makes you think that some women use abortions as a form of contraception? That's ludicrous. It's far easier and cheaper to take the pill. Have you personally met any woman that prefers to have an abortion than the pill?

He isn't saying women use abortion as a contraceptive. He is saying some women don't bother with contraceptives because they can have an abortion if they happen to conceive.
As a former RN I have to say that this does indeed happen and I have seen it with my own eyes in Britain, I cannot speak for the USA of course the culture is different as is the healthcare system but over here it does happen amongst the uneducated in particular. It is however not as prevalent as I suspect many with a religious pro life mindset or agenda would like it to be.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-08-2016, 05:45 AM
(18-08-2016 12:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 12:44 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am merely suggesting that people start talking responsibility. If you can't afford to put one kid through school or simply feed and clothe your kid, don't have 30 kids.

No that is not what you were merely suggesting. You were suggesting the state forcibly sterilizes the woman. But I'm not expecting you to appreciate the difference.

I am suggesting that for those that won't take any responsibility. Irresponsible behavior is why we are in the shitty situation we are in.