Opinions of Americans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Opinions of Americans
(16-05-2014 02:31 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 02:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  And I could take less than a minute to de-rep you. Drinking Beverage

What a sour puss... you gonna let a little ass kicking get in the way of a beautiful relationship. Big Grin

Wanker ! Smartass

Yeah! That's another thing about the yanks... they can't say the exclusively British word "Wanker!" without sounding feeble and awkward.

Angel

And it's "arse-kicking"... lemme know when you're ready for yours. Drinking Beverage

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-05-2014, 02:40 PM
(16-05-2014 02:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 02:31 PM)War Horse Wrote:  What a sour puss... you gonna let a little ass kicking get in the way of a beautiful relationship. Big Grin

Wanker ! Smartass

Yeah! That's another thing about the yanks... they can't say the exclusively British word "Wanker!" without sounding feeble and awkward.

Angel

And it's "arse-kicking"... lemme know when you're ready for yours. Drinking Beverage

Tongue

Ok, jerk off (that better?), lets take the rings off and go out back..... pack a lunch and bring the beer... I'm gonna enjoy this. Lamo

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
16-05-2014, 02:55 PM
(16-05-2014 02:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 01:21 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I could take a minute to kick your ass.... Laugh out load .... oops, I mean Angry

And I could take less than a minute to de-rep you. Drinking Beverage

Look at DLJ throwing around his new power and shit...I thought he was above that. I am disappoint.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-05-2014, 03:11 PM
(16-05-2014 02:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 02:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  And I could take less than a minute to de-rep you. Drinking Beverage

Look at DLJ throwing around his new power and shit...I thought he was above that. I am disappoint.

Nah... it wasnt hard to do.. I have this talent of getting people into the gutter. Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
16-05-2014, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2014 03:27 PM by djhall.)
(16-05-2014 01:51 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  Anyway, very well said. Haven't really thought about it in that way. I guess the debate isn't so hot over here and I mostly have travelled the central and western Europe the opinions about gays, radical political views etc. are quite neutral when compared to, let's say, eastern Europe.

Well, yeah, when the disagreements are so extremely polarized, there simply isn't any going back once someone opens that door, especially in public.

The latest trend is publicly labeling people who favor lower taxes and fewer social welfare programs as domestic terrorists on par with Al Qaeda. Abortion has been described as very similar to the mass murders of the Nazi regime and those who support abortion rights are no better than Nazi supporters and apologists.

Once you have been accused, especially publicly, of being a domestic terrorist and no better than Al Qaeda or a supporter of mass murder no better than a Nazi, how do you ever go back? Once you have accused someone, especially publicly, of being a domestic terrorist on par with Al Qaeda or a supporter of mass murder no better than a Nazi, how do you ever go back? Knowing that those are the opinions many people have shut in the closet, the one thing you don't ever do in public is open that door, even a crack, because there is just no going back.

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
16-05-2014, 03:22 PM
(16-05-2014 02:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Huh? Huh

No mod powers required to de-rep... everyone can do that.

Well, WH can't de-rep me, but that's another story.

16-05-2014, 03:23 PM
(16-05-2014 09:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 05:43 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  ...
What mannerisms or cultural nuances stuck out to you?

You talk funny and you're all crap in bed.

Angel

Drinking Beverage Oh really now.
My dear, you would not survive testing that challenge with me.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm sure with your experience, I would be the one screaming. Tongue

No, but really. You couldn't keep up.

Drinking Beverage

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
16-05-2014, 03:25 PM
(16-05-2014 03:12 PM)djhall Wrote:  ...
The latest trend is publicly accusing people

1984, anyone?

Unsure

16-05-2014, 03:26 PM
(16-05-2014 03:23 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 09:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You talk funny and you're all crap in bed.

Angel

Drinking Beverage Oh really now.
My dear, you would not survive testing that challenge with me.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm sure with your experience, I would be the one screaming. Tongue

Drinking Beverage

The joy is in the journey. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-05-2014, 03:27 PM
(16-05-2014 03:23 PM)Charis Wrote:  ...

That, I can believe Sadcryface