Opinions of Americans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Opinions of Americans
(16-05-2014 03:23 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 09:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You talk funny and you're all crap in bed.

Angel

Drinking Beverage Oh really now.
My dear, you would not survive testing that challenge with me.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm sure with your experience, I would be the one screaming. Tongue

No, but really. You couldn't keep up.

Drinking Beverage

Uh, huh... and I suppose you expect us to take these claims on faith? Just believe? Dodgy

I think that qualifies as a falsifiable statement. Consider

We're going to need a control group, and some experimental tests.... Drinking Beverage

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like djhall's post
16-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Don't worry, DLJ, I'm sure we could work some nice sugary frosting in there so you have a nice surge of energy. Wouldn't be too hard.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
16-05-2014, 03:40 PM
(16-05-2014 03:38 PM)Charis Wrote:  Don't worry, DLJ, I'm sure we could work some nice sugary frosting in there so you have a nice surge of energy. Wouldn't be too hard.

Is it ever too hard?

Folks I think we have a challenge.

DLJ when you coming to 'Murica?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Hey Anj, I say we arrange a threesome...

He wouldn't stand a chance in the shower with the two of us.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
16-05-2014, 03:48 PM
(16-05-2014 03:46 PM)Charis Wrote:  Hey Anj, I say we arrange a threesome...

Yikes! Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-05-2014, 03:50 PM
(16-05-2014 03:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 03:46 PM)Charis Wrote:  Hey Anj, I say we arrange a threesome...

Yikes! Sadcryface

lol ok, that might be too much.

[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
17-05-2014, 05:12 AM
I've only met Americans, not been anywhere near there...

I liked the ones I met... apart from one who was a bit of a tit. Love the accent - I know it's not a universal one but yeah... there was this one girl I met from Ohio... Yes

Plus you guys on the forum are pretty OK.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-05-2014, 06:58 AM
(17-05-2014 05:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  Love the accent - I know it's not a universal one but yeah... there was this one girl I met from Ohio... Yes

Weird, man.

There's not much to match an Ontario accent for blandness, but Ohio comes close.

... this is my signature!
17-05-2014, 07:06 AM
(17-05-2014 06:58 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 05:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  Love the accent - I know it's not a universal one but yeah... there was this one girl I met from Ohio... Yes

Weird, man.

There's not much to match an Ontario accent for blandness, but Ohio comes close.

I can't hear the difference between you buggers anyway. Unless it's like a really brutal one. It sounds softer than the accent over here. Here everything is kinda... I dunno, it has edges in it. Mind you her voice tone was pretty sexy even without the accent so I guess one would need to control for that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-05-2014, 07:42 AM
(17-05-2014 07:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 06:58 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Weird, man.

I can't hear the difference between you buggers anyway. Unless it's like a really brutal one. It sounds softer than the accent over here.

Oooh, softer is much better spin than bland. I'll use that from now on.

(17-05-2014 07:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  Here everything is kinda... I dunno, it has edges in it.

You're from SA, right? What part? Are accents geographical there, or is it more based on first language - afrikaans, english, zulu, or whatever?

(17-05-2014 07:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  Mind you her voice tone was pretty sexy even without the accent so I guess one would need to control for that.

See, that's the thing, isn't it. How often are you talking to a pretty girl and thinking to yourself, "well, her accent is annoying"... ?
Tongue

... this is my signature!