Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Goverment: Hey you know that stuff that can help your mental health.....you know fresh food.......well we kinda dont like it anymore......we cant make money off it like we used to so we fill it full of artifical crap like aspartme and irradiate it so it lasts longer.... we honestly dont know what effect these will have on you......maybe they are sending you lot loopy???

Yeah we dont like fresh food thats why we now have Codex Alimentarius enforced by W.H.O.....yeah thats right some of those toxic PCPs that we banned are coming back and now alongside other agencies we can claim that walnuts are drugs amongst other many items.....buts its OK because when A.C.T.A comes into play (which it will do) worldwide then we can allow Monsanto to put a worldwide patent on there seeds....you know the gentically modified shit that is being forced around the world with some opposition.

So yeah the stuff that keeps you sane (fresh fruit and veg).........we are fucking with it bigtime to make more money.....after all it is now cheaper to buy proccesed food than it is fresh.

So yeah.....the world is in turmoil......and we can forecast a lot of angry and unsociable people who probably have an "authority complex" after being fucked over royally from us.........so we are now gonna BROADLY catergorise your symptoms and sell you some fucking drug that will make you into a better drone.

So yeah maybe im a bit paranoid as well......maybe my biased view on hating the goverment is making me so..... I suppose only time will tell.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: Oppositional Defiant Disorder
My parents medical me as a child...

...with a belt and a paddle.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply