Oppression Quest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Oppression Quest
http://oppressionquest.com/

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Oppression Quest
(06-10-2014 01:22 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  http://oppressionquest.com/

Awww did this hurt your widdle feelings? Did the big bad women make you feel bad? Poor little thing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-10-2014, 01:30 PM
(06-10-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 01:22 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  http://oppressionquest.com/

Awww did this hurt your widdle feelings? Did the big bad women make you feel bad? Poor little thing.

When I first came across this forum I thought that you were an actual skeptic, but now I see that you are only interested in petty insults and can't even be bothered to play a 2 minute long choose your own adventure.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
06-10-2014, 05:06 PM
I think what Revenant meant was:
"Awww did depression quest hurt your widdle feelings?"

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
06-10-2014, 09:51 PM
(06-10-2014 01:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Awww did this hurt your widdle feelings? Did the big bad women make you feel bad? Poor little thing.

When I first came across this forum I thought that you were an actual skeptic, but now I see that you are only interested in petty insults and can't even be bothered to play a 2 minute long choose your own adventure.

Let's see, considering all of the rest of the retarded and ignorant bullshit you've mostly posted thus far, would we be correct in assuming that this is nothing but a massive butt-hurt diatribe meant to take shots at Zoe Quinn?

Seriously, you know a whole hell of a lot of people would have no idea who Zoe and Anita are if it wasn't for them being burned in fucking effigy all the time by petulant man-children on 4chan and Reddit... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-10-2014, 10:03 PM
At work.

Wait...is the thread/link about 'Depression'? Or 'Opression'?

Reading the link. I see the word 'Opression'..... But it's use in sentence structure is as if it is an illness which is why I keep thinking 'Depression'.

Depression is not something to make light of... and ne8ther is the oppression of people.

Very confusing.

Much cheers to all.
06-10-2014, 10:13 PM
(06-10-2014 01:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Awww did this hurt your widdle feelings? Did the big bad women make you feel bad? Poor little thing.

It's rather simple.. from a skeptical position, all I see is a person who has had a ton of posts in the topic of gaming in a single sighted view. And he posts a link without comment, which is a childish trollish behavior, and anticipates anybody responding in anyway but negatively to him? That's foolish thinking on your part.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post