Oppressive Secular Laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Oppressive Secular Laws
(23-08-2015 03:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  The Mormon Church is under no obligation to perform same-sex weddings.
Not, yet. But because it is coming LDS Church performs no weddings at all.
Bishops do not have authority to marry any more(as soon as new law became the law of the land).
(23-08-2015 03:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  The Mormon Church is free to state whatever definition of marriage they like.
For right now.
(23-08-2015 03:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  They cannot enforce their rules on others.
I know and LDS Church doesn't do this.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Liberals are very effective at shutting down those who disagree with them and who are afraid of them. They will not say; "I disagree with you"
They will call names. They will play cards game.

23-08-2015, 03:27 PM
(23-08-2015 02:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 02:43 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  So are you saying that you should be allowed to be a bigot without getting called out for it if it's part of your religion?

That is not what I am saying. I am saying that Liberals will oppress me by calling me a bigot. Liberals will not just say: I disagree with your belief"
At liberal university which is full of liberals I will be AFRAID to use my first amendment if I don't want to be called names and if I don't want all the hell to break loose.
THE USSR - it is coming to America, thanks to the atheists.

[Image: drama%2Bwarning.jpg]

And for what it's worth, "I disagree with your belief."

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 6 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
23-08-2015, 03:37 PM
(23-08-2015 03:27 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  And for what it's worth, "I disagree with your belief."
Great. I like when you say this. We can disagree.

23-08-2015, 03:40 PM
(23-08-2015 03:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  Liberals are very effective at shutting down those who disagree with them and who are afraid of them. They will not say; "I disagree with you"

And only a pussy would take offense or be bothered by it. You Alla are a pussy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-08-2015, 03:44 PM
And it's a huge freakin' leap from "they will call me names I do not like when I say things they think are dumb" to this lunatic position:

(23-08-2015 02:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is not what I am saying. I am saying that Liberals will oppress me by calling me a bigot. Liberals will not just say: I disagree with your belief"
At liberal university which is full of liberals I will be AFRAID to use my first amendment if I don't want to be called names and if I don't want all the hell to break loose.
THE USSR - it is coming to America, thanks to the atheists.

(Bold emphasis my own.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
23-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Going to quote myself, because I feel this bears repeating, at this point.

(23-08-2015 03:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Oh, and by the way, this may be why you are being called a bigot:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot?s=t

Word Origin and History for bigot
n.
1590s, "sanctimonious person, religious hypocrite," from French bigot (12c.), of unknown origin.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
23-08-2015, 03:57 PM
(23-08-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 03:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  Liberals are very effective at shutting down those who disagree with them and who are afraid of them. They will not say; "I disagree with you"

And only a pussy would take offense or be bothered by it. You Alla are a pussy.
Yes, I am not always brave. I am brave on this forum. In real life I am afraid of liberals. I mean I can be friend with all people and I like people but I will never speak out my mind in front of liberal crowd if what I say is not in unison with their ideology. They will break me in pieces.

23-08-2015, 04:02 PM
(23-08-2015 03:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And only a pussy would take offense or be bothered by it. You Alla are a pussy.
Yes, I am not always brave. I am brave on this forum. In real life I am afraid of liberals. I mean I can be friend with all people and I like people but I will never speak out my mind in front of liberal crowd if what I say is not in unison with their ideology. They will break me in pieces.

Doesn't your magic underwear protect you from things like that?

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 9 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
23-08-2015, 04:04 PM
(23-08-2015 04:02 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 03:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, I am not always brave. I am brave on this forum. In real life I am afraid of liberals. I mean I can be friend with all people and I like people but I will never speak out my mind in front of liberal crowd if what I say is not in unison with their ideology. They will break me in pieces.

Doesn't your magic underwear protect you from things like that?

Cheap shot, but fucking funny. Laughat

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post