Oppressive Secular Laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Oppressive Secular Laws
(23-08-2015 03:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And only a pussy would take offense or be bothered by it. You Alla are a pussy.
Yes, I am not always brave. I am brave on this forum. In real life I am afraid of liberals. I mean I can be friend with all people and I like people but I will never speak out my mind in front of liberal crowd if what I say is not in unison with their ideology. They will break me in pieces.

Better to disagree vehemently with liberals than conservatives.

Those dirty hippies tend to have fewer firearms on their persons, so I'm told.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
23-08-2015, 04:08 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking, FreeThought. Liberals will call you names, some of which may be unfair. Conservatives will beat you up or kill you if you push them too far. I don't really know of this phenomenon occurring among liberals.

If I had to pick a group to be hostile with, I'd go with the Libs.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
23-08-2015, 04:15 PM
(23-08-2015 03:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And only a pussy would take offense or be bothered by it. You Alla are a pussy.
Yes, I am not always brave. I am brave on this forum. In real life I am afraid of liberals. I mean I can be friend with all people and I like people but I will never speak out my mind in front of liberal crowd if what I say is not in unison with their ideology. They will break me in pieces.

Your not living in the Ukraine now, Alla. That shit rarely happens here and when it does ... well, Girly's got your back.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-08-2015, 04:30 PM
(23-08-2015 04:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your not living in the Ukraine now, Alla. That shit rarely happens here and when it does ... well, Girly's got your back.
Thanks, GirlyMan. You are very good person and I love your sense of humor. I told you this before.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
23-08-2015, 04:32 PM
(23-08-2015 04:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Better to disagree vehemently with liberals than conservatives.
Those dirty hippies tend to have fewer firearms on their persons, so I'm told.

You can disagree with me. I will not shoot you.

23-08-2015, 04:36 PM
(23-08-2015 04:08 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That's exactly what I was thinking, FreeThought. Liberals will call you names, some of which may be unfair. Conservatives will beat you up or kill you if you push them too far. I don't really know of this phenomenon occurring among liberals.
If I had to pick a group to be hostile with, I'd go with the Libs.
Not too many conservatives will kill you, but too many liberals will mock you.
Oh, take "Black Lies Matter". They are not conservatives. But they shoot cops, beat up white people and destroy properties.
What do we want? dead cops
When do we want them dead? now

23-08-2015, 04:39 PM
(23-08-2015 02:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 10:52 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Saw this gem on Facebook (I know, I know) but I just had to share it. It seems we have oppressive secular laws that discriminate a religious believers freedom of speech. How do they make this stuff up?
Probably we don't have those laws yet.
But I can say: "marriage is only between a man and woman" and then I will watch all the hell breaks loose.

But you will not be thrown in jail for it.

Or fined for it.

Or suffer any sort of legal consequences for it.

The only thing you will suffer is people disagreeing, vocally, with you, and expressing their dislike for your position and the person behind it.

(Unless you do so in some capacity acting as an agent of the government, counter to governmental policy, in which case the government can fire you for not conforming to the employee manual, just like any other employee who doesn't conform to the employee manual.)

Which, really, is the same thing we atheists suffer when we say there's no God, right down to whether we can say it as agents of the government.

You're not special, and you're not persecuted just because you're losing the special standing under law that you've long enjoyed and never deserved and finally being forced onto a level playing field.

Get over yourself.
[+] 7 users Like Reltzik's post
23-08-2015, 04:40 PM
(23-08-2015 04:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 02:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  Probably we don't have those laws yet.
But I can say: "marriage is only between a man and woman" and then I will watch all the hell breaks loose.

Or fined for it.

The only thing you will suffer is people disagreeing, vocally, with you, and expressing their dislike for your position and the person behind it.

(Unless you do so in some capacity acting as an agent of the government, counter to governmental policy, in which case the government can fire you for not conforming to the employee manual, just like any other employee who doesn't conform to the employee manual.)

Which, really, is the same thing we atheists suffer when we say there's no God, right down to whether we can say it as agents of the government.

You're not special, and you're not persecuted just because you're losing the special standing under law that you've long enjoyed and never deserved and finally being forced onto a level playing field.

Get over yourself.

This.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-08-2015, 04:42 PM
(23-08-2015 04:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 02:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  Probably we don't have those laws yet.

Or fined for it.

Not yet
(23-08-2015 04:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Which, really, is the same thing we atheists suffer when we say there's no God, right down to whether we can say it as agents of the government.
It is true.
(23-08-2015 04:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  You're not special, and you're not persecuted
not yet.
when atheists get power they persecute.

23-08-2015, 04:48 PM
(23-08-2015 04:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  not yet.
when atheists get power they persecute.

Atheists tend to tolerate instead of persecute 'cause that persecution shit takes effort.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post