Oppressive Secular Laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Oppressive Secular Laws
(23-08-2015 05:16 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 05:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  what was the name of that little black girl that was killed? does her life really matter?
Black Lies Matter. Black Lies Matter. Black Lies Matter.
so what is the name of the girl?

You seriously have to ask if her life matters? Really? I guess if she isn't LDS or have a secret invisible spirit talking to her, she's below your radar. Such an elitist.

And it's "Black LiVes Matter," honey.

Her name was Jamyla. Ask her family and friends if her life mattered.

A racist Mormon? Who'd'a thunkit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_peop...gham_Young

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
24-08-2015, 03:26 AM
(23-08-2015 02:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  Actually it is not my opinion. This is Doctrine of the Church of Jesus Christ.

The point is?

(23-08-2015 02:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I share this Doctrine openly all the hell will break loose.

And bloodthirsty liberal atheists will kill you and your family for speaking against their god called EQUALITY Rolleyes

Seriously, what do you expect after voicing such primitive sentiments? Laughing at your backwardness is appropriate response I would say.

(23-08-2015 02:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  I will be called a bigot and a person who wants to discriminate gay people.

Rightly so.

(23-08-2015 02:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I want to talk about it(my believes on marriage) at liberal University they will ban me.

I don't think they let you in in the first place.

(23-08-2015 02:27 PM)Alla Wrote:  We don't have oppressive secular laws yet. We will have them. Very soon.
Prophecies never fail.

Whatever helps you sleep, troll.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-08-2015, 04:36 AM
(23-08-2015 11:10 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  "Freedom from atheism foundation" Laughing my ass off.

That is akin to telemarketers starting a "freedom from people who don't buy shit over the phone foundation"

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
24-08-2015, 05:16 AM
(24-08-2015 04:36 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 11:10 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  "Freedom from atheism foundation" Laughing my ass off.

That is akin to telemarketers starting a "freedom from people who don't buy shit over the phone foundation"

Funny how they react. There's a Freedom From Religion Foundation so they found a parallel organisation. Goes to show how frikken scared these religious jokers are. They create whole cargo-cult alternate industries of pseudo-science to try and obscure the fact that real science is going places and doing things that their cults can't even dream of.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
24-08-2015, 05:41 AM
Being laughed at or mocked is not oppression.

When the government strips religious institutions of their power and authority and begins to to legislate how you can practice beliefs, then you can talk. As of now you're being a whiney, annoying, typical believer bitch.

Why the fuck can't you arrogant pricks see this? Others receiving EQUAL rights is not grounds to claim you're being mistreated. I'm starting to wish you had a biblically literate husband right now so he could shut you the fuck up like your God commanded.
[+] 4 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
24-08-2015, 06:03 AM
I don't see that you people don't get about this.

Telling the bigots to play nice is clearly oppressing them; after all, acting like a decent human being is against religious law.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
24-08-2015, 09:27 AM
(23-08-2015 10:52 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  It seems we have oppressive secular laws that discriminate a religious believers freedom of speech. How do they make this stuff up? Where are these laws that ban theists from talking about their religion?

It's a combination of people not knowing what the laws actually are (a significant number of Christians think kids are banned from praying at school) and a revanchist overreaction to not being able to have 100% of their way at everything all the time.
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
24-08-2015, 11:29 AM
(24-08-2015 09:27 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 10:52 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  It seems we have oppressive secular laws that discriminate a religious believers freedom of speech. How do they make this stuff up? Where are these laws that ban theists from talking about their religion?

It's a combination of people not knowing what the laws actually are (a significant number of Christians think kids are banned from praying at school) and a revanchist overreaction to not being able to have 100% of their way at everything all the time.

And a lot of Fox News "war on ____" propaganda. They buy into it even though it is demonstrably false, because it is emotionally satisfying. Christianity is practically built upon the Martyr Complex.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-08-2015, 11:38 AM
(24-08-2015 11:29 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 09:27 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  It's a combination of people not knowing what the laws actually are (a significant number of Christians think kids are banned from praying at school) and a revanchist overreaction to not being able to have 100% of their way at everything all the time.

And a lot of Fox News "war on ____" propaganda. They buy into it even though it is demonstrably false, because it is emotionally satisfying. Christianity is practically built upon the Martyr Complex.

It's quite fucked up - playing the victim while being the one who oppress. But it fits with how some christians view themselves - as innocents sheeps preyed upon by godless atheo-communists or liberals.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-08-2015, 12:30 PM
(24-08-2015 11:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It's quite fucked up - playing the victim while being the one who oppress. But it fits with how some christians view themselves - as innocents sheeps preyed upon by godless atheo-communists or liberals.

They get to have their own version of "have their cake and eat it too": Kick other people and cry about being kicked, too.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post