Oppressive Secular Laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Oppressive Secular Laws
(24-08-2015 12:30 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 11:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It's quite fucked up - playing the victim while being the one who oppress. But it fits with how some christians view themselves - as innocents sheeps preyed upon by godless atheo-communists or liberals.

They get to have their own version of "have their cake and eat it too": Kick other people and cry about being kicked, too.

It fits I think:

[Image: e183e146bb47ef5cc0963ef5350c1150.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Szuchow's post
24-08-2015, 07:01 PM
(23-08-2015 11:36 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  Changing the word "state" to "bible" makes the poster valid. Someone should do that and repost it. For added clout put the pertinent bible verse references in each picture.

As usual, the witless spoutings of religionists make the most powerful arguments against it.

Indeed.

But it's still valid in its original.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
24-08-2015, 08:16 PM
(23-08-2015 03:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And only a pussy would take offense or be bothered by it. You Alla are a pussy.
Yes, I am not always brave. I am brave on this forum. In real life I am afraid of liberals. I mean I can be friend with all people and I like people but I will never speak out my mind in front of liberal crowd if what I say is not in unison with their ideology. They will break me in pieces.

It is difficult to, honestly, be friends with people you're not being honest with, & it's unfair for you to presume only the worst for speaking your opinion. This forum is made up of plenty of people who had, &/ or have such anxieties for their right to have no irrational belief. We (I'm including myself) can empathize with you, but ask you to consider your own hypocrisy. You can't ignore all of the backlash just the LGBT community continues to endure, as prescribed by those who believe as you do. If you can ignore that, then there really is no discussion to be had.
[+] 4 users Like 7R0MM3L's post
24-08-2015, 09:43 PM
(24-08-2015 08:16 PM)7R0MM3L Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 03:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, I am not always brave. I am brave on this forum. In real life I am afraid of liberals. I mean I can be friend with all people and I like people but I will never speak out my mind in front of liberal crowd if what I say is not in unison with their ideology. They will break me in pieces.

It is difficult to, honestly, be friends with people you're not being honest with, & it's unfair for you to presume only the worst for speaking your opinion. This forum is made up of plenty of people who had, &/ or have such anxieties for their right to have no irrational belief. We (I'm including myself) can empathize with you, but ask you to consider your own hypocrisy. You can't ignore all of the backlash just the LGBT community continues to endure, as prescribed by those who believe as you do. If you can ignore that, then there really is no discussion to be had.

Indeed. Give me a choice between the people being oppressed, and the people doing the oppressing (or just chanting the mantras of the oppressors, I'll take Alla at her word that she's not doing the oppressing herself... though the church she's financing through tithes is...)

... where was I?

Oh, yes. Give me a choice between the people being oppressed and the people doing the oppressing but oh wait they've got anxiety about what happens if the people they're oppressing actually get a say in society, and I'll side with the oppressed every time.
29-08-2015, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 01:22 PM by Alla.)
(23-08-2015 05:19 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 05:16 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  You seriously have to ask if her life matters? Really? I guess if she isn't LDS or have a secret invisible spirit talking to her, she's below your radar. Such an elitist.

And it's "Black LiVes Matter," honey.

Her name was Jamyla. Ask her family and friends if her life mattered.

A racist Mormon? Who'd'a thunkit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_peop...gham_Young

I am not racist. My mantra is ALL Lives Matter.
But" Black Lives Matter" is racist mantra.
Those who shout BLACK LIVES MATTER are racists.
They don't give a fig about black lives.
Black little girl was shot.
Where is "Black Lives Matter"?
Hello! I can't hear you.
Hello, I don't see your protests.
Hello. I don't see your T-shirts with her name and pictures.
Little black girl, I do not mention your name on purpose.
Your name is not as popular as name of CRIMINAL and BULLY Mike Brown.
Nobody shouts your name.
Many have to google first to know who I am talking about. But everybody knows name of that criminal and bully Brown.
Your life does NOT matter for those thugs who destroy businesses in memory of CRIMINAL and BULLY Mike Brown.
They are liars. Their agenda is to destroy police.
Shame on you, Black Lies Matter. Shame on you.
Pay for destruction you created. Pay for destroying black people communities.
You will never pay for it.
Black Lies Matter, you don't like Justice. You like anarchy. Shame on you.

Little black girl, I am sorry. I am sorry that police officers could not protect you.
I am sorry Black Lies Matter protest only if THUGS and CRIMINALS are shot and killed.
Your life is matter to me but not to those evil ( and in many cases ignorant people) who belong to Black Lies Matter.
I am sorry, little black girl. Rest in peace.
I am sorry, all those little black children whose names Black Lies Matter don't even know.
They have agenda. But it is not about your precious lives. It is about destroying police. They(BLM) are evil.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-08-2015, 01:42 PM
(29-08-2015 01:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 05:19 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  A racist Mormon? Who'd'a thunkit?

Black little girl was shot.
Hello! I can't hear you.
Nobody shouts your name.
Many have to google first to know who I am talking about. But everybody knows name of that criminal and bully Brown.
Your life does NOT matter for those thugs who destroy businesses in memory of CRIMINAL and BULLY Mike Brown.
They are liars. Their agenda is to destroy police.

Little black girl, I am sorry. I am sorry that police officers could not protect you.
I am sorry Black Lies Matter protest only if THUGS and CRIMINALS are shot and killed.
Your life is matter to me but not to those evil ( and in many cases ignorant people) who belong to Black Lies Matter.
I am sorry, all those little black children whose names Black Lies Matter don't even know.
They have agenda. But it is not about your precious lives. It is about destroying police. They(BLM) are evil.

You mean "thugs and criminals" like Tamir Rice? The twelve year old boy who was shot by police within two seconds for playing with a toy gun in a place where open carry is legal?

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
29-08-2015, 01:45 PM
(29-08-2015 01:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 05:19 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  A racist Mormon? Who'd'a thunkit?

You are racist because you're saying that the BLM movement should be about protesting every black person that dies. That's not only ridiculous and assuming that the black people ally with one another entirely based on skin color, but it ignores what they're actually protesting about, which is decades of police brutality and systematic oppression in their communities.

(29-08-2015 01:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  Black little girl was shot.
Hello! I can't hear you.
Nobody shouts your name.

See the above. They are not protesting her death because that's not what the BLM movement is about. I explained this to you in another thread and you are refusing to listen. Leaders in the BLM movement don't support the destruction of businesses either, and if you weren't so racist and listening to racist people telling you lies about that movement, you'd know that. Please read this article about the BLM movement before you make additional comments about them based on what you hear.

Mike was by all accounts a normal, sweet kid with a big body. He tried to pay for cigars in which to roll up his blunts, and they wouldn't sell them to him because he was underage (17), and so he got mad and swiped them. When the owner stood in his way, he rounded on the guy to make him move so he could leave without violence. It's a petty theft and a violation of cigarette minimum age, but hardly makes him "a criminal and a bully". The fact that you SEE violence and criminality is what makes you a racist. It is also the kind of perception that leads to police treating black boys with far more violence than they would a white boy in an equivalent situation, so much of the time, and why the BLM movement is necessary.

(29-08-2015 01:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  They are liars. Their agenda is to destroy police.

What a crock of shit. Lives are more important than property. Not that I condone it, but the reason they targeted the properties that were targeted were because many in the community feel that the owners of those businesses (who did not live in Ferguson) were behind much of the treatment from the Ferguson police (also not from Ferguson, mostly) that was so appallingly hostile to them. The process is called gentrification.

(29-08-2015 01:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  Little black girl, I am sorry. I am sorry that police officers could not protect you.

Lies, lies, lies. They are not "about destroying police". They want the police to protect them, not attack them. They feel the police in their communities do not act as police but as thugs with badges. They are fighting back. It is an American tradition going back to the founding of our nation.

I will say it one final time: The BLM movement was never about protecting each individual black life, but about protesting the way police treat African-Americans in this country. You make a strawman argument when you say they should protest the drive-by shooting of Jamyla Bolden.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 01:51 PM
(29-08-2015 01:42 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  You mean "thugs and criminals" like Tamir Rice? The twelve year old boy who was shot by police within two seconds for playing with a toy gun in a place where open carry is legal?
I didn't mention this boy. I mentioned criminal and bully Brown.
Policemen make mistakes. There are some policemen who are racists. But Black Lies Matter hate all police officers. Criminals hate all police officers.
Black Lies matter is movement to defend criminals and thugs. This is NOT the movement to protect innocent black people lives.

If people (black or white) do NOT respect authorities, if they resist orders(right or wrong) they may be shot.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-08-2015, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 03:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
A statement that begins with "I am not racist." rarely ends well.

(29-08-2015 01:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  Criminals hate all police officers.

You mean except for the cops who are criminals, right?

(29-08-2015 01:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  If people (black or white) do NOT respect authorities, if they resist orders(right or wrong) they may be shot.

Is that how it works in the Ukraine? 'Cause that ain't how it's supposed to work here. You really don't have a good grasp of our legal system do you? At least the cop who shot Walter Scott in the back was indicted for murder.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-08-2015, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 02:04 PM by Free Thought.)
(29-08-2015 01:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  A statement that begins with "I am not racist." rarely ends well.

"I'm not a racist, but tham nar uppity Negroes dun need to learn their place."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post