Oppressive Secular Laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Oppressive Secular Laws
(29-08-2015 01:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  But Black Lies Matter hate all police officers. Criminals hate all police officers.
Black Lies matter is movement to defend criminals and thugs.

That is some impressive logic right there.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
29-08-2015, 02:08 PM
(29-08-2015 02:03 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 01:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  But Black Lies Matter hate all police officers. Criminals hate all police officers.

Charles Dodgson is rolling over in his grave.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
29-08-2015, 02:28 PM
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You are racist because you're saying that the BLM movement should be about protesting every black person that dies.
You racist because you defend racist mantra Black Lives Matter.
I am not racists because I defend ALL Lives Matter( NON-racist mantra).
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That's not only ridiculous and assuming that the black people ally with one another entirely based on skin color, but it ignores what they're actually protesting about, which is decades of police brutality and systematic oppression in their communities.
Police brutality. Give me the number - how many black people where killed by police last year?
give me the number - how many black people were killed by black criminals and thugs whom Black Lies Matter defend.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  See the above. They are not protesting her death because that's not what the BLM movement is about.
I know. It is all about thugs and criminals hate police. That is why their mantra has NO meaning, it is a LIE.
It is NOT about black lives.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Leaders in the BLM movement don't support the destruction of businesses either
Oh, you are fool. If they were against destruction it wouldn't happen.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Mike was by all accounts a normal, sweet kid with a big body. He tried to pay for cigars in which to roll up his blunts, and they wouldn't sell them to him because he was underage (17), and so he got mad and swiped them.

Oh, I see. So, SWEET and NORMAL boy is the one who bully clerks because they don't want to sell cigars. NORMAL and SWEET boy is the one who uses drugs and ATTACKS police officers.
I don't know what planet you are from but here on Earth NORMAL and SWEET boys do NOT do such things.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  When the owner stood in his way, he rounded on the guy to make him move so he could leave without violence. It's a petty theft and a violation of cigarette minimum age, but hardly makes him "a criminal and a bully".
To STEAL is a CRIME on planet Earth. I can't believe you are saying all this. What kind of sick person you are. I hope you don't have children.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The fact that you SEE violence and criminality is what makes you a racist.
It makes you IDIOT when you say this. To attack police officer is a crime and NOT normal or even sweet.
What planet are you from?
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It is also the kind of perception that leads to police treating black boys with far more violence than they would a white boy in an equivalent situation, so much of the time, and why the BLM movement is necessary.
What you said is BS. If white boy attacks police officer he will be shot or arrested.
Give me a number - how many white people were killed by police?
So, save your crap statement to ignorant Black Lies Matter mob.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  What a crock of shit. Lives are more important than property.
You are full of crap. Destroying innocent people properties does not serve Justice.
You are fool. I can't believe what you are saying.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Not that I condone it,
You condone destruction. You defend this.
I don't believe you after you say that stealing, bullying clerk and attacking police officers is what NORMAL and SWEET boys do.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  but the reason they targeted the properties that were targeted were because many in the community feel that the owners of those businesses (who did not live in Ferguson) were behind much of the treatment from the Ferguson police (also not from Ferguson, mostly) that was so appallingly hostile to them.
BS and you are full of BS.
If you FEEL something you seek Justice but not destruction. Many who destroyed business were NOT even from Ferguson. They destroyed communities of good law abiding black people.
Thugs are always thugs. And leaders of BLM are EVIL people who seek power over black people.
Thugs from Black Lies Matter didn't only destroy, they were stealing.
SHAME ON THEM.
This people have NO future but it is NOT cops fault. It is their fault. Once a thug always a thug. Black Lies Matter have NO future.
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Lies, lies, lies. They are not "about destroying police". They want the police to protect them, not attack them. They feel the police in their communities do not act as police but as thugs with badges. They are fighting back. It is an American tradition going back to the founding of our nation.
When you have community that is full of criminals and thugs then you have more cops and more arrests. Thugs hate cops. Good black people do not hate cops. They want cops to protect them. But there are lots of FOOLS like you who buy lies that cops are racists.
Blue Lives Matter!!

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-08-2015, 02:29 PM
(29-08-2015 02:03 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

Yes, Black Lies Matter are not logical. That is why they destroy and burn. That is why they steal while they destroy.
I see, you belong to BLM mob.

29-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Holy fuck you are insane.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 02:36 PM
By the way, I live less than two hours from Ferguson, Missouri, in the state of Missouri.

I was here when Ferguson started. I am friends with people who knew him and his family.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

You are racist as fuck and have no idea what you're talking about.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 02:38 PM
(29-08-2015 02:33 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Holy fuck you are insane.

You are part of a MOB if you call Mike Brown sweet and normal boy.
You are FOOL.
You are EVIL if you defend those who destroy and burn and steal.
Mob mentality is evil mentality.
Cops are not racists. Cops protect black lives and white lives and all lives.
ALL LIVES MATTER!!
BLUE LIVES MATTER!!

29-08-2015, 02:42 PM

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 02:47 PM
(29-08-2015 02:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  By the way, I live less than two hours from Ferguson, Missouri, in the state of Missouri.

I was here when Ferguson started. I am friends with people who knew him and his family.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
No, I have no fucking idea what you are talking about
But I DO know what I saw with my own eyes: how Mike Brown bullied clerk after stealing.
I KNOW that Obama's DOJ found testimony of police officer true that Brown ATTACKED him. I KNOW that Brown's friend LIED about hands up, don't shoot
I heard with my own ears and I saw with my own eyes how his step father called: burn this bitch, burn, burn, burn and then all hell was breaking down.
I saw mob. I saw thugs and criminals.
This is who his step father is. What can he teach his step son?
But, no, it is all cops' fault. Cops are bad guys but criminals are sweet and normal boys.
Are you from the Moon?
(29-08-2015 01:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You are racist as fuck and have no idea what you're talking about.
ALL LIVES MATTER! now call me racist one more time. If I am racist then you are idiota, pendejo.

29-08-2015, 02:49 PM
(29-08-2015 02:42 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8U7JoDmRmQ[/video

This is what Liberals say when they know they have no arguments.