Optical Illusions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Optical Illusions
I liked the "not clicking the video link one but bringing up the thread multiple times and seeing the circles appear to move in my mind but still putting off watching until later one" that's one right?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2015, 07:08 PM
(27-05-2015 07:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I liked the "not clicking the video link one but bringing up the thread multiple times and seeing the circles appear to move in my mind but still putting off watching until later one" that's one right?

Wait, what? lol
27-05-2015, 07:13 PM
(27-05-2015 07:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 07:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I liked the "not clicking the video link one but bringing up the thread multiple times and seeing the circles appear to move in my mind but still putting off watching until later one" that's one right?

Wait, what? lol

okay I guess I clicked it, then paused it immediately after so I'll so far I've watched is the circlely woos. And a couple times I've come back to this thread I keep seeing it like it's moving yet the video is paused

27-05-2015, 07:14 PM
(27-05-2015 07:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 07:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Wait, what? lol

okay I guess I clicked it, then paused it immediately after so I'll so far I've watched is the circlely woos. And a couple times I've come back to this thread I keep seeing it like it's moving yet the video is paused

Ohhh okay lol ...hmmm I dunno...maybe it's demons?
27-05-2015, 07:17 PM
(27-05-2015 07:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 07:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  okay I guess I clicked it, then paused it immediately after so I'll so far I've watched is the circlely woos. And a couple times I've come back to this thread I keep seeing it like it's moving yet the video is paused

Ohhh okay lol ...hmmm I dunno...maybe it's demons?

Well that's what it REALLY is, but the youtube media regime would have me believe differently and blame some evolutionary mental imaging process.

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post