Order implies the God and Goddess. How beastly is this argument.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2013, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2013 04:32 PM by Vosur.)
RE: Order implies the God and Goddess. How beastly is this argument.
(14-01-2013 06:28 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  No Simon, I was not saying he was correct in his assertion about order being evidence of a mind. I was saying that he is in his assertion about some Atheists dismissing every argument with just repeated question-asking. Asking tons of questions is great, but actually countering the argument with logic and reason will help to progress the conversation to a greater level.
What you assert to be the dismissal of arguments is actually the standard procedure of challenging them. For example, if you were to argue that order requires a mind, I neither need to counter your argument with reason and logic, nor do I have to point out its factual inaccuracies and logical fallacies to advance the discussion. It suffices to be skeptical of the claim and asking questions like "What evidence do you have to support this claim?" or "Why do you think that this is true?".

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Order implies the God and Goddess. How beastly is this argument. - Vosur - 15-01-2013 04:18 PM