Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order
(05-10-2015 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm going to limit my time here for a while because this forum has really pissed me off lately.
Halle-fucking-lujah

Quote:The hypocrisy here is just too overwhelming for me right now.
Said without a trace of self-awareness as usual Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
05-10-2015, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 03:25 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order
(03-10-2015 10:19 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 01:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'll jump in first. I forgive you for calling the moron a moron.
And I'll jump in to say that I won't forgive Blowjob for the sanctimonious faux 'I forgive you' that is doubtlessly incoming. Dodgy

Wait for it...

(05-10-2015 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 01:21 PM)ZoraPrime Wrote:  Are your really this much of a moron?
I forgive you for calling me a moron.

Fucking called it!

[Image: calledit.gif]

(05-10-2015 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am surprised that someone with an intellect as superior as yours would need or want to stoop to childish, weakminded insults.

It's all you deserve, you poor delusional fuckwad.

(05-10-2015 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That being said, your intellect has failed you here. First this issue was made public by the gay complainants and their cohorts who posted it all over facebook causing demonstrations outside the bakery. If the gay couple had not wanted publicity, they should not have gone public with their complaint. Now I don't know for sure what was in the hearts and minds of this couple when they decided air their complaint in public, but I suspect it was create demonstrations and harass the bakery. Why does the gay and lesbian community have the right to incite harassment while the bakers cannot respond in kind? It seems in your world only one side has a voice and the other side better just stand by silently. You really are a bigot because you are so intolerant of the opposing side that you want to silence them with court orders.

Public business.

Private couple.

By owning and operating a licensed public business, they voluntarily gave up a degree of their anonymity. When a business has shitty business practices, it's in the best interest of all consumers to be made aware of that fact. That is why you protest a business. Protesting the public face of a business for their business practices is not the same as personally harassing private citizens at home for their sexual preferences. So quit acting like they're equivalent you disingenuous fuktard.

What the lesbian couple did not do was publish the personal information of the business owners (like their personal home address) with the implication that those who share their hated should go and do something with this information, like harass them (or worse) at their home.

You stupid, stupid, fuck.

(05-10-2015 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Second just because a legal justification of a gag order is put forth doesn't mean that is the actual motive or that it is just. If it did, then there would be no cause to criticize voter ID laws. If you know anything about the law, then you often know that it is abused. People strategically file suits or make complaints all the time just silence their opposition. These are called Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation.

You don't know the motive, therefore it has to be bullshit?

See, this is why we all know you're a fucking idiot incapable of reasoning yourself out of a wet paper bag with a fucking light-saber. Facepalm

(05-10-2015 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you too Muffs. I'm going to limit my time here for a while because this forum has really pissed me off lately. The hypocrisy here is just too overwhelming for me right now.

Please do. But we all know you'll be back, you are a slave to your own attention whoring narcissism

[Image: d91b28483aaa023dc3e7b3923d42f11d.jpg].

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-10-2015, 03:01 AM
(04-10-2015 06:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm really torn on this one. On one hand you have my personal feelings of supporting gay rights, and the fact that this bakery business benefitted from tax payer money by being accessible on a city street that is open to everyone.

Keep in mind that refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding does not equal refusing to serve gays. Gays just don't buy cakes for weddings. I would imagine most cakes purchased by gays are not for weddings. You could have a situation where a baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding but will bake a cake for a gay person celebrating a birthday. Is that discrimination based on sexual orientation?
05-10-2015, 03:07 AM
(05-10-2015 03:01 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 06:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm really torn on this one. On one hand you have my personal feelings of supporting gay rights, and the fact that this bakery business benefitted from tax payer money by being accessible on a city street that is open to everyone.

Keep in mind that refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding does not equal refusing to serve gays. Gays just don't buy cakes for weddings. I would imagine most cakes purchased by gays are not for weddings. You could have a situation where a baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding but will bake a cake for a gay person celebrating a birthday. Is that discrimination based on sexual orientation?

What is so fucking difficult? If the baker refuses service based on the customer's sexual orientation then it is discrimination, regardless of bullshit about whether it's a wedding or not.

If the baker refuses to bake wedding cakes for *anybody* but will bake birthday cakes for *everybody*, regardless of sexual orientation, then it is not discrimination.

Jesus fucking Christ. Facepalm

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-10-2015, 03:18 AM
(05-10-2015 03:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 03:01 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Keep in mind that refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding does not equal refusing to serve gays. Gays just don't buy cakes for weddings. I would imagine most cakes purchased by gays are not for weddings. You could have a situation where a baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding but will bake a cake for a gay person celebrating a birthday. Is that discrimination based on sexual orientation?

What is so fucking difficult? If the baker refuses service based on the customer's sexual orientation then it is discrimination, regardless of bullshit about whether it's a wedding or not.

If the baker refuses to bake wedding cakes for *anybody* but will bake birthday cakes for *everybody*, regardless of sexual orientation, then it is not discrimination.

It's so simple, even Blowjob doesn't understand it! Rolleyes

05-10-2015, 03:55 AM
(05-10-2015 03:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  What is so fucking difficult? If the baker refuses service based on the customer's sexual orientation then it is discrimination, regardless of bullshit about whether it's a wedding or not.

It is discrimination on the basis of the bakers conception of what is a legitimate marriage. Its isn't any different than if the baker refused to bake a cake for a polygamous marriage or an incestuous marriage but would bake a birthday cake for a polygamist.
05-10-2015, 03:57 AM
(05-10-2015 03:55 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 03:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  What is so fucking difficult? If the baker refuses service based on the customer's sexual orientation then it is discrimination, regardless of bullshit about whether it's a wedding or not.

It is discrimination on the basis of the bakers conception of what is a legitimate marriage. Its isn't any different than if the baker refused to bake a cake for a polygamous marriage or an incestuous marriage but would bake a birthday cake for a polygamist.

Polygamy and incest do not have protected status under the law, unlike race, gender, and sexual orientation; you stupid cunt. Facepalm

05-10-2015, 03:59 AM
(05-10-2015 03:55 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Since you agree that it's discrimination, what's your point?

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-10-2015, 04:01 AM
(05-10-2015 03:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 03:55 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is discrimination on the basis of the bakers conception of what is a legitimate marriage. Its isn't any different than if the baker refused to bake a cake for a polygamous marriage or an incestuous marriage but would bake a birthday cake for a polygamist.

Since you agree that it's discrimination, what's your point?

I think he's arguing (rather poorly) that it's discrimination against the bakers, because those poor oppressed Christians would have had to offend their personal interpretation of 'god' if they were forced to treat those icky gays as equal citizens. His MO has been that the bakers are the True Victims™ here after all.

05-10-2015, 04:14 AM
Oh fuck sakes. He's going on that merry-go-round again?

Blowjob, you miserable tit, I'll break it down for you:
  • You are free to exercise your religion.
  • Provided that you do not in the exercising thereof, break the law.
  • A gay couple were discriminated against by some Christian tit, who refused them service based on their sexual orientation.
  • To refuse service based on sexual orientation is illegal.
  • The end.

[+] 3 users Like morondog's post