Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order
(01-10-2015 10:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:06 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  A gay baker should not be forced by the state to bake a cake which states, "God hates fags" just because the West Borrow Baptist churchs wants it and they have freedom of speech/religion.
I agree, they shouldn't be forced. I wonder what would gay(owner of bakery) do? would he bake a cake with statement "God hates gay marriage"
Not gays. God loves every child of His.

How many times do idiotic arguments like this have to be made to be pointed out how they are not what the situation is.

Baking a cake with no specialized statement or message like you do for everything isn't the same thing as Writing an message in cake frosting.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-10-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order
(01-10-2015 10:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  And a black person in the 40s could of walked down the street to eat at a different restaurant. This isn't "individual" freedom it's taken away from that because it's a business being ran.
Black or white is not a question of morality. It is not a sin to be black or white.
Gay marriage is question of morality.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
01-10-2015, 10:22 PM
(01-10-2015 10:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Totally irrelevant you ignoramus. Taking out a license to operate a business, (which they freely did), means they accept that they will subject themselves to civil laws regarding public businesses. Only whiney bitches can claim foul here. And you are one. Tongue They knew what they were getting in to. If they can refuse gays, anyone can refuse any one, for any reason.

People don't take out business licenses freely. They do it because they are afraid of the consequences of not having the licences. I forgive you for calling me an ignoramus again. You do not behave very well for an atheist.

What a fool. No one forced them to take out a license, and set up this public business.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-10-2015, 10:23 PM
(01-10-2015 10:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree, they shouldn't be forced. I wonder what would gay(owner of bakery) do? would he bake a cake with statement "God hates gay marriage"

Who told you, Alla, that you speak for a god ?
Who told you that I speak for God?

01-10-2015, 10:25 PM
But I do not understand why it is a problem for some Christians to bake a cake for gay couples?
why?

01-10-2015, 10:27 PM
TL;DR summary, to save those from further investing in this stupid thread.

Blowjob continues his muckraking and shitbaggery, oblivious to the fact that a 'conscientious objection' doesn't apply to anti-discrimination civil laws, which you fall under the jurisdiction of if you operated a licensed public business.

Not surprising anyone, the Mayor of Increduligrad (Alla) also agrees with him; and incidentally her god shares her opinion, who'd have imagined?

Same shit, different day. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-10-2015, 10:28 PM
(01-10-2015 10:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  And a black person in the 40s could of walked down the street to eat at a different restaurant. This isn't "individual" freedom it's taken away from that because it's a business being ran.
Black or white is not a question of morality. It is not a sin to be black or white.
Gay marriage is question of morality.

That is not the view that people, especially those of your religion, had in those times.

Also so what, why should the government care if something is or isn't a sin. Giving someone a cake for whatever the hell they are going to do with it, isn't a sin. Even if they plan to throw it on the Pope Mobile as it drives through down.

Just like a gunseller shouldn't feel bad if someone he sold a gun too officially and safely, still happened to decide to use that gun to "commit a sin" and murder someone.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-10-2015, 10:33 PM
(01-10-2015 10:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree, they shouldn't be forced. I wonder what would gay(owner of bakery) do? would he bake a cake with statement "God hates gay marriage"
Who told you, Alla, that you speak for a god ?
Who told you that I speak for God?

[Image: 4576470-shamwow-vince-look-of-disapproval.jpg]

(01-10-2015 10:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  God loves every child of His.

That is you, speaking for your 'god'. Fucking dumbass...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-10-2015, 11:00 PM
(01-10-2015 10:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  God loves every child of His.
That is you, speaking for your 'god'. Fucking dumbass...
Little girl, it was a quote from the scripture. So, I don't speak for God.

01-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Evolutionkills, little girl, you are so adorable.