Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order
(01-10-2015 09:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  In a lot of countries you would be in prison Bucky.....just because it is a law doesn't mean it is right or above criticism.
Prison for what ?

What this dickhead is trying to say AFAICT, is that you should count yourself lucky that you're not jailed for being gay, and shut right the fuck up about equal treatment Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-10-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order
(01-10-2015 11:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Prison for what ?

What this dickhead is trying to say AFAICT, is that you should count yourself lucky that you're not jailed for being gay, and shut right the fuck up about equal treatment Rolleyes

I'd forgive him for the implied threat of imprisonment for being gay, but I don't get a hard-on from the act of faux forgiveness, so I won't.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-10-2015, 11:14 PM
(01-10-2015 11:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 11:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  What this dickhead is trying to say AFAICT, is that you should count yourself lucky that you're not jailed for being gay, and shut right the fuck up about equal treatment Rolleyes

I'd forgive him for the implied threat of imprisonment for being gay, but I don't get a hard-on from the act of faux forgiveness, so I won't.

Maybe he'll forgive you for not getting a hard-on?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-10-2015, 11:23 PM
(01-10-2015 11:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 11:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'd forgive him for the implied threat of imprisonment for being gay, but I don't get a hard-on from the act of faux forgiveness, so I won't.

Maybe he'll forgive you for not getting a hard-on?

If only.

But a man can dream. Chase

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-10-2015, 10:05 AM

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-10-2015, 10:07 AM
(01-10-2015 10:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  However, if the bakery down the street served gay people but refused to serve little people (because of some obscure religious belief) then discrimination is allowed in one case or another. And if this kind of compartmentalized discrimination is allowed in one business then it's allowed in all business, big or small and our country becomes a society separated by commerce.

That's one of many reasons why it's illegal.

So basically you want to trample on peoples rights just in case the market won;t serve them.....that is what your argument amounts too. I think you need to show the market would not serve the gay couple before you start restricting other peoples freedoms.

You're looking at the world only from a Christian centrist view.

If a business will not serve someone in a wheelchair because the Holy Text Maru says it's evil, if a restaurant doesn't serve people who have red hair because the Holy Text Modoc claims it's against their god's word, if a print shop won't print the marriage invitation of someone who has green eyes because the prophet Wodziwob wrote it is sinful and the end of the world is written in the Holy Text Waashat; if we were to allow every business to use holy text to eliminate service to anyone they deem unworthy or sinful, then our country and economy is sunk and everything this country is based on is a sham.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-10-2015, 10:11 AM
Blah blah free market will cure everything waa. Feckin' armchair economists Rolleyes

[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
02-10-2015, 10:12 AM
(01-10-2015 11:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Prison for what ?

Yeah, that's what I figured the old fool was trying to say, but in fact it's such an antiquated preposterous notion in 2015, that even Blowjob (I thought) was incapable of that sort of utter stupidity. But it does put everything he's ever said here, yet again, in the light of his idiocy. He's lucky he's not incarcerated for intractable stupidity.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-10-2015, 10:20 AM
(02-10-2015 10:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He's lucky he's not incarcerated for intractable stupidity.
It's just too bad that *that* is not an offence that one could be imprisoned for, except that the convict population would be larger than that of the non-convicts, and logically the non-convicts would then have to incarcerate themselves for being terminally stupid enough to go along with such a system...

02-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Fucking Heywood... somebody ought to revoke his make a new thread ability before he hurts himself. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post