Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order
(01-10-2015 11:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Evolutionkills, little girl, you are so adorable.

Someone has to be, you sure as shit aren't...

Also, 'little girl'? Really? That's the best you got? Fucking bush league. Like being young and having a vagina are somehow inherently negative, you stupid cunt...

1/10 Would not troll again. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-10-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Oregon Couple refuses to pay damages to gays couple or comply with Gag Order
Where's the cake? I was told there would be cake.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Why, oh why did I read this stuff? Facepalm

And not even any cake!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
02-10-2015, 12:03 PM
(01-10-2015 10:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People don't take out business licenses freely. They do it because they are afraid of the consequences of not having the licences. I forgive you for calling me an ignoramus again. You do not behave very well for an atheist.

What a fool. No one forced them to take out a license, and set up this public business.

I forgive you for calling me a fool. Circumstances of living require them to exchange their goods and services including labor for the ability to survive. Its part of the human condition.
02-10-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm so glad that my home is in the news for so many wonderful things......

:/
02-10-2015, 12:10 PM
(02-10-2015 10:07 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If a business will not serve someone in a wheelchair because the Holy Text Maru says it's evil, if a restaurant doesn't serve people who have red hair because the Holy Text Modoc claims it's against their god's word, if a print shop won't print the marriage invitation of someone who has green eyes because the prophet Wodziwob wrote it is sinful and the end of the world is written in the Holy Text Waashat; if we were to allow every business to use holy text to eliminate service to anyone they deem unworthy or sinful, then our country and economy is sunk and everything this country is based on is a sham.

Humans have been around for 200,000 years and during that time have incessantly engaged in economic activity. Anti discrimination laws have been around a relative instant. There is no reason whatsoever to think that if people are given maximum freedom and economy will collapse.
02-10-2015, 12:12 PM
(01-10-2015 11:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Prison for what ?

What this dickhead is trying to say AFAICT, is that you should count yourself lucky that you're not jailed for being gay, and shut right the fuck up about equal treatment Rolleyes

I forgive you for calling me a dickhead. My point is just because something is codified into law doesn't make it right or moral as Bucky seems to selectively think it does.
02-10-2015, 12:14 PM
(02-10-2015 10:51 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Where's the cake? I was told there would be cake.

Well since this thread isn't getting any better with the same in-earnest responses and pleasantries.

[Image: 2bd711fb57227a5d912d9fda02d28739.jpg]

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like ClydeLee's post
02-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Discrimination is discrimination no matter how many people do it.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
02-10-2015, 12:24 PM
(02-10-2015 12:22 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Discrimination is discrimination no matter how many people do it.

People discriminate every day. When I was young, I absolutely refused to date any woman who had bigger arms than me.