Oregon is on fucking fire!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Oregon is on fucking fire!
For a couple of weeks now the sun is just a glowing orange ball in a grey haze and I can barely step outside because of the smoke and my Asthma. The whole place seems to be on fire.

[Image: oregon_fires.png]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-08-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: Oregon is on fucking fire!
Wow. That sucks!

Are you in any danger? Looks like those fires are everywhere.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Welcome to Australi-- waaaiit a minute!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
30-08-2017, 08:17 PM
So far everything that came close has been put out. It's just the smoke. Thank goodness I bought a good filter for the AC, the house is fine inside.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
30-08-2017, 08:18 PM
(30-08-2017 08:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Welcome to Australi-- waaaiit a minute!

Southern Oregon is quite similar to Australia as far as wild fires are concerned. They happen every year.

30-08-2017, 08:20 PM
We have been smoke first from Canada and now from all the more local fires...

It's been sooooooo bad. We just changed the furnace filters in June, as soon as all these fires are done, we'll probably be changing them again. Usually we can go a year.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-08-2017, 08:28 PM
(30-08-2017 08:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 08:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Welcome to Australi-- waaaiit a minute!

Southern Oregon is quite similar to Australia as far as wild fires are concerned. They happen every year.

I didn't know that

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-08-2017, 08:39 PM
(30-08-2017 08:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 08:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  Southern Oregon is quite similar to Australia as far as wild fires are concerned. They happen every year.

I didn't know that

Rainy winters, dry summers. Although the last few years it has been snowing more and more in the winters here. Poor trees are not equipped to hold the weight. The fires are getting worse, too.

30-08-2017, 09:32 PM
I knew the eclipse was a sign. Jesus is coming. Repent.
Dodgy
Either that, or Erxomai is about to return.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-08-2017, 10:13 PM
HobbitElder needs to check in some time Dodgy