Oregon is on fucking fire!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Oregon is on fucking fire!
(30-08-2017 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I knew the eclipse was a sign. Jesus is coming. Repent.
Dodgy
Either that, or Erxomai is about to return.

Careful there. You know what the Bible says about prophecy. Gasp

Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Does Oregon have a roof? Consider

(NSFW)

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-09-2017, 07:30 PM
And there went another summer week that saw me in the house all day because of the smoke... I love summer and hate winter - this year I am missing all the good things and winter sucked like never before too.

Weeping

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-09-2017, 09:17 AM
There is yet another fire east of the Portland area that is turning the sky a smazy-hazy sick pink color. Some of the hikers in the area of the fire are trapped but I think most have been evacuated. I hope the other hikers all got out. Breathing won't be such a easy thing today.

Just wanted to say, firefighters are amazing people.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-09-2017, 09:43 AM
(03-09-2017 09:17 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There is yet another fire east of the Portland area that is turning the sky a smazy-hazy sick pink color. Some of the hikers in the area of the fire are trapped but I think most have been evacuated. I hope the other hikers all got out. Breathing won't be such a easy thing today.

Just wanted to say, firefighters are amazing people.

I have been suffocating in smoke for 3 weeks now. I can barely go outside to feed the critters - an inhaler whiff before, out of breath half way through, barely dragging my ass back in for the next whiff. It sucks big time.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Aw that sucks! Sounds worse than here. I'm house bound 1-2 days a week with the BC fires blowing in. I suck on my inhaler like it's a lollipop. It's exhausting too, so tired on those days.

I Heart oxygen.

Hope it settles soon, that map looks sad!
04-09-2017, 09:29 AM
(04-09-2017 09:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Aw that sucks! Sounds worse than here. I'm house bound 1-2 days a week with the BC fires blowing in. I suck on my inhaler like it's a lollipop. It's exhausting too, so tired on those days.

I Heart oxygen.

Hope it settles soon, that map looks sad!

It's only gotten worse since I posted that. Yes, exhausting. Sad

Don't overdo your inhaler too much - you'll get the muscle spasms from hell.

04-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Wouldn't fucking fire chafe one's willy? Huh
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2017, 09:35 AM
(04-09-2017 09:31 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Wouldn't fucking fire chafe one's willy? Huh

Not my problem, I don't have one of those. Tongue

04-09-2017, 09:53 AM
I can acutally smell the smoke from where I live. It's about 45 miles from my house. The sky is a sick gray pink color. The fire is in the Columbia Gorge and the smoke is being pulled down into Portland through the gorge. We need to be outside and paint the eves today. We have not other time to do this. I might wear a face mask.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post