Oregon standoff (probably) ended

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 07:03 AM
Oregon standoff (probably) ended
Authorities seal off Oregon refuge after leaders of occupation arrested. 1 killed in gunfire.

The area is now surrounded with one exit left unblocked. The remaining militants have been told that now is the time to leave. From the last I've heard, some women have left, but the remaining people haven't decided what they're going to do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: Oregon standoff (probably) ended
I'd imagine there will eventually be tons of video of the traffic stop altercation that lead to the one whackadoodle getting whacked.

The LEOs involved on this have been pretty good about making sure it's not another Waco.

I'm betting they had bodycams on anything in a uniform to cover their asses.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Ah, good times at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Considering that "malheur" means misfortune, how else could it go? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
27-01-2016, 09:17 AM
(27-01-2016 07:03 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Authorities seal off Oregon refuge after leaders of occupation arrested. 1 killed in gunfire.

The area is now surrounded with one exit left unblocked. The remaining militants have been told that now is the time to leave. From the last I've heard, some women have left, but the remaining people haven't decided what they're going to do.

Well, that answers question from the World News thread. There has been gunfire. Someone is dead. Time for play time is over.

And, they should have been blocking off exits and trying to starve them out weeks ago.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
27-01-2016, 11:33 AM
I wonder how that dickhead Bundy feels about his actions getting someone killed. My guess, he probably thinks his cause was worth someone else's life, just not his own.
27-01-2016, 11:49 AM
(27-01-2016 11:33 AM)pablo Wrote:  I wonder how that dickhead Bundy feels about his actions getting someone killed. My guess, he probably thinks his cause was worth someone else's life, just not his own.

It's a martyr for the cause.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2016, 11:50 AM
From what I can tell, it's all the Feds fault someone died and it was a murder. They bear no responsibility at all. That's total bullshit of course, but that seems to be their view.

[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
27-01-2016, 11:56 AM
(27-01-2016 11:50 AM)BnW Wrote:  From what I can tell, it's all the Feds fault someone died and it was a murder. They bear no responsibility at all. That's total bullshit of course, but that seems to be their view.

That's what they said...they're being peaceful and were only going to use their guns to defend themselves against the tyrannical government because of Obama.

Really, I think Oregon's governor (governess Consider ) is just as much to blame.

I would have been screaming from the beginning they needed to leave instead of charactistic Crickets

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-01-2016, 12:19 PM
I thought she had been complaining the Feds were not taking action. It's federal land so not sure she could have forced the issue if she wanted to.

27-01-2016, 12:57 PM
(27-01-2016 11:33 AM)pablo Wrote:  I wonder how that dickhead Bundy feels about his actions getting someone killed. My guess, he probably thinks his cause was worth someone else's life, just not his own.

From what I understand, Fincium was on record saying he wasn't going to surrender. That seems it would only end in him being forcibly taken down/out or him getting his way.