Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Orgasmic Birth
Anyone here ever have one of these? Shy

Misanthropik, I'm looking at you. Cool

Orgasmic Birth

Makes me wonder if I've given my mom an orgasm. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-11-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Orgasmic Birth
Obvious retort.

I'll let Earmuffs say it.

15-11-2012, 11:13 PM
That's just fucking wrong! Weirdo bitch Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
15-11-2012, 11:22 PM
My mom told us, my sister and I, that she experienced orgasms after giving birth to us, when she expelled the placenta. She said that the doctors and nurses left her alone right after we got out so she could enjoy it in private, and then explained her that some doctors take the placenta out by themselves but that they didn't do it because they knew it was orgasmic and helped the mother recover after labor if it came out naturally.

It's weird, but I guess it's one of the perks of being a mother Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
15-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Orgasmic Birth
(15-11-2012 11:22 PM)nach_in Wrote:  My mom told us, my sister and I, that she experienced orgasms after giving birth to us, when she expelled the placenta. She said that the doctors and nurses left her alone right after we got out so she could enjoy it in private, and then explained her that some doctors take the placenta out by themselves but that they didn't do it because they knew it was orgasmic and helped the mother recover after labor if it came out naturally.

I think Natural Selection got that one wrong. It's not fair that we guys don't get to experience it! Angry

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-11-2012, 11:45 PM
I remember absolutely nothing orgasmic about giving birth. Being ripped apart from the inside out is not orgasmic. I've never even heard of it. I call bullshit.
15-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Orgasmic Birth
(15-11-2012 11:45 PM)kpax Wrote:  I remember absolutely nothing orgasmic about giving birth. Being ripped apart from the inside out is not orgasmic. I've never even heard of it. I call bullshit.

I don't think nach's mom would lie about it. It would be a pretty strange lie to tell your kids. Confused

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-11-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm not talking about her in particular. I was referring that it's some 'best kept secret' as the article was referring to. I doubt many woman experience it.

Even if it is true it's still strange to tell your kids. I wouldn't tell my kid! lol.
15-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Orgasmic Birth
(15-11-2012 11:52 PM)kpax Wrote:  I'm not talking about her in particular. I was referring that it's some 'best kept secret' as the article was referring to. I doubt many woman experience it.

Even if it is true it's still strange to tell your kids. I wouldn't tell my kid! lol.

Well I can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of a natal orgasm. : s

But I do wonder if there could be a small number of women who have this happen but they never tell anyone because they might feel embarrassed or else the memory quickly fades away as soon as they start cooing with the fresh born. Consider

~Izel
15-11-2012, 11:58 PM
(15-11-2012 11:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 11:22 PM)nach_in Wrote:  My mom told us, my sister and I, that she experienced orgasms after giving birth to us, when she expelled the placenta. She said that the doctors and nurses left her alone right after we got out so she could enjoy it in private, and then explained her that some doctors take the placenta out by themselves but that they didn't do it because they knew it was orgasmic and helped the mother recover after labor if it came out naturally.

I think Natural Selection got that one wrong. It's not fair that we guys don't get to experience it! Angry
We don't bleed every month, don't complain

(15-11-2012 11:52 PM)kpax Wrote:  I'm not talking about her in particular. I was referring that it's some 'best kept secret' as the article was referring to. I doubt many woman experience it.

yeah well, my mom is weird about those things Tongue

About being bullshit, I don't know, it's true that western medicine is not very well suited for birth, they make it awkward and it's supposed to be something really natural, so maybe is no so much a secret as a perpetuated error that they know but don't/can't fix (you know, professional pride or something like that)

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post