Orgasmic Birth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Orgasmic Birth
(15-11-2012 11:58 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 11:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think Natural Selection got that one wrong. It's not fair that we guys don't get to experience it! Angry
We don't bleed every month, don't complain

(15-11-2012 11:52 PM)kpax Wrote:  I'm not talking about her in particular. I was referring that it's some 'best kept secret' as the article was referring to. I doubt many woman experience it.

Even if it is true it's still strange to tell your kids. I wouldn't tell my kid! lol.
yeah well, my mom is weird about those things Tongue

About being bullshit, I don't know, it's true that western medicine is not very well suited for birth, they make it awkward and it's supposed to be something really natural, so maybe is no so much a secret as a perpetuated error that they know but don't/can't fix (you know, professional pride or something like that)

Oh! ¿Usted es un abrogado, es verdad?
Could a woman sue for malpractice because she was denied her natural right to cum in placenta sauce?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: Orgasmic Birth
No need for the formal treatment, and I'm studying law, not yet a lawyer (btw, it's abogado, without the r) Tongue

And no, I don't think any court would accept a malpractice suit for such a thing, there should be damage, and I can't see real damage here, besides this is usual medical practice so it's not realistic.
If the women expressly asked for it, then it could be more feasible.
But I'm talking about Argentinian law so it could be different in other countries.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
16-11-2012, 01:06 AM
(16-11-2012 12:12 AM)nach_in Wrote:  No need for the formal treatment, and I'm studying law, not yet a lawyer (btw, it's abogado, without the r) Tongue

And no, I don't think any court would accept a malpractice suit for such a thing, there should be damage, and I can't see real damage here, besides this is usual medical practice so it's not realistic.
If the women expressly asked for it, then it could be more feasible.
But I'm talking about Argentinian law so it could be different in other countries.
Hm...must have been thinking of borracho and mixed the terms. Tongue

I'm not going to have to put you on retainer now, am I? Unsure

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-11-2012, 01:43 AM
nah, don't worry, it would be illegal anyway...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
16-11-2012, 01:45 AM
(16-11-2012 01:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  nah, don't worry, it would be illegal anyway...
Oh! All the better! Chase

16-11-2012, 08:17 PM
I saw a video of this before on a natural birth documentary. It's a small ratio of people who receive one. They filmed the process of a few women (during their 2nd or more labours) who discovered they do. It was awkward to watch, but I'm totally jealous. Having kids is no picnic, never mind anything more. This can happen with breast feeding too, more commonly. Mothers end up ashamed and wean their babies often, because of it, but I knew of a couple of women on a parenting forum who talked about that.
18-11-2012, 03:45 PM
I do think that it is possible to orgasm instead of pain. Why? Because our nerves and our brain are stupid. If a sensation is intense enough, our brain doesn't interpret it right anymore.
Like if it is toooooooo cold, you will experience it as hot.
And if the pain is toooooooo bad you may experience it as orgasm, I heard of it before, so this was not very surprising for me. And honestly, I'd rather have an orgasm than feel all the ripping and pushing and deforming my private parts and tearing... no thanks... I'd like the other one please!

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
18-11-2012, 04:03 PM
I dont normally like to prejudge but her husband is Nassim Haramein

Google him Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Orgasmic Birth
(18-11-2012 04:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  I dont normally like to prejudge but her husband is Nassim Haramein

Are you saying he used some sort of geometric resonance to make her cum?

18-11-2012, 05:06 PM
(18-11-2012 04:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 04:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  I dont normally like to prejudge but her husband is Nassim Haramein

Are you saying he used some sort of geometric resonance to make her cum?
He might of used this.......

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo6sQE2DnLdBsixKCS6-B...8k7ZmEiXIQ]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post