Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Orgasmic Birth
(15-11-2012 10:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Anyone here ever have one of these? Shy

Misanthropik, I'm looking at you. Cool

Orgasmic Birth

Makes me wonder if I've given my mom an orgasm. Consider

Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2012, 03:50 AM
If this is true, it's probably a small minority. It's not something that would've been kept secret all these years. Female orgasms only became dirty when women became dirty, that is when the eastern religions spread westwards.
Considering the overwhelming number of women who used to die in childbirth or while pregnant, or had their children die in childbirth, before modern medicine, and still do in places where modern medical facilities are not available; hell, I'll take a nice safe hospital bed over a tub in my backyard. If you read a developmental biology book you'll see just how many things can go wrong "naturally".

Sorry for the rant, these new agey "modern medicine is stealing your orgasms" articles just really piss me off. Tongue

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Smooshmonster's post
23-11-2012, 03:35 PM
(19-11-2012 03:50 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Sorry for the rant, these new agey "modern medicine is stealing your orgasms" articles just really piss me off. Tongue
Yes. Same. My first thought is always "what about the fact that women and babies don't die nearly as often during the process, now that we have modern medicine?" I mean, there's pros and cons to every method, but if something went wrong and you needed a blood transfusion or emergency C section or the baby needed special care, you'd probably still be better off in a hospital bed rather than at home. My aunt is into genealogy, and even I was surprised to read how many female ancestors of mine died in childbirth. The one great great grandmother had 4 infants that died, and the last one that died killed her on the way out.

As for orgasmic birth, I've heard of it, but I think it's probably what Leela said about misinterpreting all the contractions and pressure from the baby down there.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
29-11-2012, 07:52 PM
I would not call either of my birth experiences orgasmic, however passing the placenta did feel good. Maybe it was the fact that the hard part was over and I was nursing my baby and getting some good old fashioned oxytocin.
I know midwives who encourage a woman to touch or stimulate herself to get blood flowing to her genitals. One claimed other primates do that during birth. I've never looked it up so they could be talking out their asses.
30-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Well, you just inspired me to look it up. Some pages say that it helps widen things down there to help with delivery, one claimed clitoral masturbation "prevented 100% of perineal tearing," and that statistic seems a bit suspect to me, despite having no experience in this area. But the one thing they all said was that oxytocin is supposed to help with the pain, but since it's not released continuously, it doesn't eliminate all pain.
30-11-2012, 09:33 PM

Orgasmic Birth

I did when I gave birth to my second child. It was way cool. I also had some when I breast fed him too. Weird but true and most women never talk about that. :-)
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-11-2012, 09:48 PM
(30-11-2012 09:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Orgasmic Birth

I did when I gave birth to my second child. It was way cool. I also had some when I breast fed him too. Weird but true and most women never talk about that. :-)
It's understandable.

Genesis 3:16

New International Version (NIV)

16 To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

Mothers all over the place going "WTF!?".

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-12-2012, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 06:02 AM by Logica Humano.)
(15-11-2012 10:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Orgasmic Birth
I hate it when that happens.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
09-12-2012, 05:21 AM

Orgasmic Birth

This is gross, but I wonder how many of those moms enjoyed fisting in their sex lives. If they're getting off from the equivalent of having a bowling ball squeezed through their nostrils, what else pushes their buttons?

Quote:Makes me wonder if I've given my mom an orgasm. Consider

You sick little wanker........

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post