Original Sin was not Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Original Sin was not Sex
(22-08-2015 05:50 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Lol, I ran an adult shop for six years. Oddly enough, the folks protesting were Christians. Now, who's repressed?

Churchies protested, not real Christians... real Christians were as sexy as their Master, as He was the Creator of Sex. Halleluia, in the halls and everywhere.

Churchies as mentioned have harassed me and us through our travels as missionaries..... and they are very dangerous, not just mere protesters, they will get violent in their actions...... and try to beat down your doors with their dildo's.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Now theres a good name THUMP, especially on a sex thread.. keep thumpin THUMP
22-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Is this a math thread?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-08-2015, 06:08 PM
(22-08-2015 05:49 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:43 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Anecdotal data implies that it isn't the atheists that are sexually repressed. Read some of Darrell Ray's books for his studies on the matter. I'm assuming you have actual studies you can refer us to to support your claim? No, I didn't think so.

By the way, nice try at sneaking in the "you're just mad at god" crap at the same time. Your understanding of atheists appears to be even less than your understanding of evolution. You have my vote for Dunning-Kruger of the year.

Oh, and who claimed that the supposed original sin was sex? You've started off with a couple of unsubstantiated gross generalizations and a strawman argument. It's a troll hat trick.

Churchies have been brainwashed into believeing that sex was the original sin, and even going so far as to blame EVE rather than BOTH of them for this sin.

No church I am aware of claims that. You are apparently as delusional about theism as you are about atheism and about science.

Quote:Ill get you the verse or verses for that coming up...

I saw what you came up with. It has nothing to do with sex.

Quote:Good point.

Huh?

Quote:Thinkers or literary comprehension from reading Genesis in no way says that sex was the original sin. Think church people think...but they dont in most case....

Certainly not in most cases. Blaming women is not the same as blaming sex although given some of your earlier posts I'm not surprised you might think that.

What about the gross generalizations about atheists being sexually repressed and just mad at the church? Are you ready to admit that you were talking out of your ass on those claims?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
22-08-2015, 06:11 PM
(22-08-2015 06:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Is this a math thread?

No girly... this is a literary thread involving logic (math) and the lack thereof when it comes to churchies, sometimes called thiests. This is about literary or word comprehension and the principles written out and applied in real life.

Its for mature individuals
22-08-2015, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 08:18 PM by Bucky Ball.)
LOL
Facepalm

You really are nuttier than a fruit cake. You're about to join the ranks of some of the all-time famous looney-tunes that inflicted themselves on TTA.

You are right though. Ya see your stupid god didn't know what Adam wanted in a mate. So he held try outs. Genesis is all about beastiality. Yes

It's right there in the Bible. Rolleyes

"Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.And the man gave names to all the cattle, and to the birds of the sky, and to every beast of the field, but for Adam non PROVED to be a suitable partner for him." Genesis 2:18-20.

Dumb god. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-08-2015, 06:13 PM
.... what I'm trying to figure out is who...

.... anywhere...

... is arguing that original sin WAS sex? Could you link their websites?
22-08-2015, 06:13 PM
(22-08-2015 06:11 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  logic (math)

Hoo boy, did you ever just prove us all right about you.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
22-08-2015, 06:17 PM
(22-08-2015 06:13 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 06:11 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  logic (math)

Hoo boy, did you ever just prove us all right about you.

But.... but....

.... that would mean he proved something....

... and that would prove us WRONG about him....

... but in that case....

*brainsplosion*
22-08-2015, 06:19 PM
(22-08-2015 06:11 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 06:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Is this a math thread?

No girly... this is a literary thread involving logic (math) ...

Hobo

(22-08-2015 06:11 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Its for mature individuals

Hobo Hobo

#sigh