Original Sin was not Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Original Sin was not Sex
(22-08-2015 06:02 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:32 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Usually, the original sin is described as pride, not lust. It's what both the Catholic, Orthodox and Anglican Church teach and the three of them count for the overwhelming majority of Christianity. It was pride that led Eve to disobey God's command and seek knowledge she wasn't supposed to have. That's why religious fundamentalists dislike atheists so much. Atheists seek knowledge and think they deserve it. Lust is still described has a sin for it can lead men and women away from God and into one another (literally and metaphorically). Nice sword thrust in the water. Maybe you should post this on a Christian site. Our interest in biblical/church doctrine is rather limited outside of the realm of debate with theist who want to impose them.

PS: I may not be one to talk too much about that, but you could seriously use some spellchecking before posting your stuff. It makes you look stupid.

I know I know, but I am a man in a hurry and so slam bang, thank you maam too much. Besides I am a pecker as well as these fingers really get at it when excited and bangin away... the keyboard that is.

What did you think I was talking about.... oh yea.... different strokes for different folks... different frequencies but amazingly similiar... 33

Maybe its my language barrier, english being my second language, but I didn't got a single word of what you said.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 06:34 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how any honest person could possibly come to the conclusion that atheists are sexually repressed.

I've been too baffled by this to participate, on this thread.

One of the primary slanders against us by (other) Christians is that we are unfaithful, sexually hedonistic, and defiant of God's commands about sex (premarital, gay, group... we just don't care how you get off, so I guess that last one's true, except for the whole "you can't obey a command you think is not real")... of course, because we're people just like everyone else, the only thing that IS true in the above is that we defy the "God-commands" to avoid certain types of sex, or to hate on people who are different in their sexuality. In every other respect, we're as normal (and varied) as Christians and everyone else... we're just not hypocritical about it.

I can't even begin to tally up the number of times a Christian has told me that we're all just hedonists... now, suddenly, a new variety of Christian comes along, and it's "atheists are sexually repressed".

What the fuck EVER, dude. This whole conversation is insane.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-08-2015, 06:45 PM
(22-08-2015 06:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  This whole conversation is insane.

Welcome to the forum, feel free to jump right in! Rolleyes

Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
22-08-2015, 06:49 PM
(22-08-2015 06:13 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 06:11 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  logic (math)

Hoo boy, did you ever just prove us all right about you.

Im not a boy, I am a man.

Logic is mathematical as it refers to set theory which is actually a LAW, as it works and is testable... unlike the other theory evolutionists so love and religiously worship. Logic involves all, most, some or none. Intersecting cicles and consequent real conclusions based on circles.

Ahh circles we must talk about those circles, beautiful circles that frame the most enticing beauty ever conceived.... the female sexual form that so draws us IN...

Ahh the vesica pisces..... we must graphically show its design, awesome beautiful design..

Nah we can't its not allowed, but it is mathematical which is why it appeals to us normal types... the beauty of a woman, the most beautiful creation possible and ever created.

Just google Viscica pisces... and behold
22-08-2015, 06:50 PM
(22-08-2015 06:49 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Im not a boy, I am a man.

Logic is mathematical as it refers to set theory which is actually a LAW, as it works and is testable... unlike the other theory evolutionists so love and religiously worship. Logic involves all, most, some or none. Intersecting cicles and consequent real conclusions based on circles.

Ahh circles we must talk about those circles, beautiful circles that frame the most enticing beauty ever conceived.... the female sexual form that so draws us IN...

Ahh the vesica pisces..... we must graphically show its design, awesome beautiful design..

Nah we can't its not allowed, but it is mathematical which is why it appeals to us normal types... the beauty of a woman, the most beautiful creation possible and ever created.

Just google Viscica pisces... and behold

Which spelling?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-08-2015, 06:52 PM
(22-08-2015 06:06 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:50 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Lol, I ran an adult shop for six years. Oddly enough, the folks protesting were Christians. Now, who's repressed?

Churchies protested, not real Christians... real Christians were as sexy as their Master, as He was the Creator of Sex. Halleluia, in the halls and everywhere.

Churchies as mentioned have harassed me and us through our travels as missionaries..... and they are very dangerous, not just mere protesters, they will get violent in their actions...... and try to beat down your doors with their dildo's.

Are these Real Christians® the same as True Christians™? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-08-2015, 06:58 PM
I mean the basis of the conversation is insane, not the other posters.

Where does he get off (pun intended) trying to just make up a slander like that, then pretending he didn't?

Especially when it's so nonsensical, and the exact opposite of what 99% of Christians say (slanderously) about us?

Can you imagine going into a Christian forum and posting, "You Christians are the most sexually-liberated hedonists on the planet"?

Edit to Add: On second thought, given the Catholic molestation scandals, the double-story of the Duggar family sex issues, and the Subway Jared scandal... there may be something to it.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-08-2015, 07:06 PM
More articles involving the antisexual church system........

The church system does not want you to be free and liberated and satisfied...

They are not of the Lord, but his opposition....you know the d-guy

Jesus said, 'And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.' This applies to all areas of life not just sex, but if you
are on this newsgroup to 'be set free' then for your sake and for God's sake' do the reading and studying and fill your mind and
heart with the truths about the real History of the Bible and the real History of why the Christian church became anti-sexual.

Don't just go by feelings and some nice experiences and a few verses and few interpretations of others, know the whole truth
from studying the true History. Don't be lazy, as so much of it has already been set out before you. So much has already been
written, already been researched, so that all we have to do is read it, test it, believe it, do it, live it and pass on these truths to
others for their liberation.

Let's not be shallow like the weak kneed, gutless whimpy church people which leads to shallow temporal faith, but let's have
real faith, real hard-on faith that can pentetrate and endure and make fruitful. Let's have balls and ovaries, and fight for these
truths by doing our part, by using our minds before we engage our bodies. For in this way we can put all our heart, soul, body
and MIND behind our lovemaking, and make real sparks and create real heat and passion .... the PASSION OF CHRIST FOR
HIS BRIDE.

So do read or print out this 31 page 'Christianity and Sex' research document. And do take the time to study it, so that thse
sayings and truths 'sink down in your ears' into your brain and heart. If you want real freedom, then liberate your mind first
and then your body will follow without doubts and without a split in a unified body and spirit. For we have to unite our spirits
with our bodies so that they are ONE. This so we aren't under the false doctrine that the flesh is evil but that flesh and spirit
together are divine. Pleasure is not intrinsically wrong, the Lord created sex to be beautiful and
pleasureable. So let's understand it, so we can enjoy it, without numbing our senses with hang-ups from false Church doctrines.

Read and study http://www.thefamily.org/dossier/books/book5/main.htm

For as you do this... you should get mad as heaven against the church perverts that changed the beauty and joy of sex into a
supposed filthy degrading act. This probably because in their patriacrhial society, showing a need for a woman, would debase
their pride and would be extremely humbling for them in their position. IE. They wrote against sex because they were against the
equality and equal status of women. So get upset, sisters, and stand up for your rights as equals and understand where so many
of the Church fathers went wrong.

"""Many contemporaries of Saint Augustine were equally cool towards human coitus, and therefore cold towards women in
general. Some early monastics became so anti-sex that they all but declared God an unfit Creator, who obviously should have
invented a better way of dealing with the problem of procreation. Arnobius (d. c. A.D. 317) called intercourse filthy and
degrading, and stated that it would be blasphemous even to imagine that Jesus was "born of vile coitus and came into the light
as a result of the spewing forth of senseless semen, a product of obscene gropings"(13) (Brundage, 1987: 64).

Methodius thought sex was "unseemly," and Ambrose, a "defilement." Saint John Chrysostom, the "golden-mouthed" orator
of the fourth century, had little golden to say about the fair sex in general: "Among all savage beasts, none is found as harmful
as woman."

Tertullian was so repulsed by sex he publicly renounced his own sexual relationship with his wife and taught that sexual
intercourse drives out the Holy Spirit. Women, he declared, are "the devil's door: through them Satan creeps into men's hearts
and minds and works his wiles for their spiritual destruction."(14) Saint Thomas Aquinas in the thirteenth century showed little
improvement in attitude, saying that "Woman is defective and accidental . . . a male gone awry . . . the result of some weakness
in the father's generative power" (cited in Rice, 1990: 138). A teaching common during that time taught that women and the
lower half of men were created by the Devil. (15)"""

And as you can see, all the quotes are references and listed at the END, so you can go further and deeper into these truths,
descerning them for yourself. Will you do this, will you even read this historical review, or will you stagnate and do nothing and
learn nothing.

For by this time you should have established a rock hard basis for your sexual activity and should be building upon it, if you
are to have a sexual house that can stand against the wiles of the evil church and their insane worldly doctrines. You should
already be so fluent in Biblical references and verses that you can pass on these truths to those that ask you why you are so
liberated. And so more historical references and quotes and details should make you even stronger in having the FAITH to
ENTER IN.

But if all you want is a few pics, a mere chat, a little inspiration, a once in a while roll in the hay, a little indulgence in a shady
area with another Christian or heathen, THEN go ahead and do nothing, and just relax, sit back. Don't engage your mind or
heart, or make any effort to progress mentally or spiritually. Go ahead or should I say, Stay Behind. For Real Christians study
to show themselves approved unto God, They search out truths so they can live them out in the real world. for the Truth only
can make us Free, ONLY if we take the time and make the effort to find them and study the Lord's Truths.

Are you ?

(From http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ChristianC...story.html )
22-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Video RE: Original Sin was not Sex
(22-08-2015 05:47 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Sexually repressed? You don't know how many people are open about there sexuality. There is a thread about it.

Great Fantastic, then there is an audience of experienced open minded folks that can be honest and open about sexuallity and its freedoms and benefits.

They should be pleased that early Christians and real Christians today feel the same way as they do.... Liberation and freedom and fulfillment.. Love always wins.

So early christians were fine with bi sexuals, homosexuals, pan sexuals ?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-08-2015, 07:11 PM
(22-08-2015 06:49 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Logic involves all, most, some or none.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post