Osama Bin Laden has been killed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2011, 06:26 PM

RE: Osama Bin Laden has been killed.
(02-05-2011 02:54 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Iranian state radio claimed...

Well hell, it must be true! Since that's a more credible source than Government controlled through FCC oversight media in the U.S.

News Scoop: As long as the terrorist scumbag is maggot meat who cares when he died? Fly nursery need a home too. Now if only they'd bury the corpse in a pit filled with pig blood and entrails, it would be perfect news. No matter how old it is.

No one cared, Bin Laden worked for the government anyway, also al qaeda was funded by the U.S. government.
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 07:32 PM
That was a conspiracy website, Fox News just lost more credibility in my eyes though, they did post an article about Osama's death in 2002, but their reaction to his death now is just like every other news station. It seems more like they were just trying to rally up votes for Bush more than report anything real (isn't that their purpose anyway?). Either way the statements are all dated to pre-2004, so they were in reference to bush, and yet the news is occuring now, so I conclude that it is a failed conspiracy theory.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 10:38 PM

(02-05-2011 07:32 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  That was a conspiracy website, Fox News just lost more credibility in my eyes though, they did post an article about Osama's death in 2002, but their reaction to his death now is just like every other news station. It seems more like they were just trying to rally up votes for Bush more than report anything real (isn't that their purpose anyway?). Either way the statements are all dated to pre-2004, so they were in reference to bush, and yet the news is occuring now, so I conclude that it is a failed conspiracy theory.

I don't see it as a conspiracy website, I see it as a factual website. Ever thing on that website is backed up with facts. Many people believe what the see on the "Real News" but most of this is false and if true details our left out. External media sites our the only place you will get the truth, and non censored information. As for the one link with the pictures showing that they used the same photo as the British, as when they said they had killed Osama, The pictures speak for them self, and if you can not see what obama is doing for the country, then that sucks for you. For me I would love for america to be the country it used to be the last good president was JFK. Why was he assassinated? he did not work for the globalist, he was truely bringing america back.

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan
03-05-2011, 05:25 AM
I think your tin foil hat is too tight and is cutting off the flow of blood to your brain.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
03-05-2011, 12:28 PM

(03-05-2011 05:25 AM)BnW Wrote:  I think your tin foil hat is too tight and is cutting off the flow of blood to your brain.

Well heres how I see it since this is a religion website let me put it this way for you.
For Example.

Your a Christian and I am an Atheist, I'm trying to convince you there is no god. I use facts and scientific evidence, yet you still refuse to accept them, and you have truth, and have faith in the bible (in this case the government)

I highly suggest you go read these facts regarding 9/11, If i really wanted to get into it with you, I could give you evidence that undeniably proofs that the government is at least hiding information regarding the 9/11 attacks.
03-05-2011, 12:45 PM
(03-05-2011 12:28 PM)kg36 Wrote:  Well heres how I see it since this is a religion website let me put it this way for you.
For Example.

Your a Christian and I am an Atheist, I'm trying to convince you there is no god. I use facts and scientific evidence, yet you still refuse to accept them, and you have truth, and have faith in the bible (in this case the government)

I highly suggest you go read these facts regarding 9/11, If i really wanted to get into it with you, I could give you evidence that undeniably proofs that the government is at least hiding information regarding the 9/11 attacks.

I think i could switch the roles here: Let's say you're the christian who read the bible (your articles) and you're extremely overwhelmed by how it fits with your ideals. You try to convince us how there is a God. Fits as well doesn't it?

Point is, it's true that the government doesn't tell us everything, that's what wiki-leaks shows us. But there's also something called overdoing it. It's pretty easy to base conspiracy theories on facts.

Let us say I find two politicians that are debating against each other. Because of this, one of the two who obviously had the best view on things won a lot of popularity. What's this? An image with the two of them wearing the same watch? This can only mean it was all a deal to begin with and they're both member of some kind of faction that wears those watches since we have photos of other politicians that wear those watches as well and share the popular politician's vision. OR it's just a popular product?

I'm not ruling out the possibility of a conspiracy, but keeping yourself busy looking for some while everything works fine as it is doesn't seem a very useful. I don't like being lied to, but there's also something called lying for the greater cause.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Tim_Kiebooms's post
03-05-2011, 03:00 PM
(03-05-2011 12:28 PM)kg36 Wrote:  If i really wanted to get into it with you, I could give you evidence that undeniably proofs that the government is at least hiding information regarding the 9/11 attacks.

If you're suggesting that the American people have not been given the whole, unvarnished truth of the events of that day and have never really come clean about the various acts what I'm sure amount to incompetence and negligence on behalf of not only our elected officials but the state department and various other agencies that are charged with protecting the public, then I can accept that. There are a lot of unanswered questions about how some of these guys were able to get into the country, how they were able to get visas, how the FBI was tracking them and then lost them, etc. and no one has ever been held accountable for, based on what has been made public, fairly massive failures on the part of several government agencies.

If, however, you're suggesting that 9/11 was somehow an inside job and that the US government either a) knew it was being planned and allowed this to happen or b) actually was responsible for it and that you've got some kind of "proof" for it, then please see my aforementioned comment about the tin foil hat and how its on to tight.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
05-05-2011, 11:45 AM
(03-05-2011 12:28 PM)kg36 Wrote:  
(03-05-2011 05:25 AM)BnW Wrote:  I think your tin foil hat is too tight and is cutting off the flow of blood to your brain.

Well heres how I see it since this is a religion website let me put it this way for you.
For Example.

I have a question for you that I ask everybody who presents me with a conspiracy theory: what evidence, proof, or argument would convince you that you are wrong?

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
11-05-2011, 03:14 AM

I am very happy for hurd this,now proove that pakistan every time help terrorism and terrorist ,pakistan provide every type help for osamabin laden.my good wish for american army ,spy and precedent.they do great job.
12-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Also, Obi-Wan is Dead

And what was up with that website. Verifiable media facts? Since when can we trust the media to get their sh*t straight?

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete