Osama Bin Laden has been killed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Osama Bin Laden has been killed.
I recently read that the entire story about Bin Laden's death was made up. He was killed, but not the way it is said. Seymour Hersh has written an expose of this here: http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-h...-bin-laden

What seems to be the real story is far more believable. Bin Laden, according to news reports wasn't hiding out I some remote area. He was in a huge complex very close to a major military establishment, a bit like West Point. And, hey, no one noticed. Yeah, sure.

The Hersh story makes perfect sense. Bin Laden was being held in a prison by the Pakistani's. His confinement was being paid for by the Saudis. The Bin Laden are a big Saudi family who have a huge road construction business there, worth billions so they were keeping their boy safe. Someone ratted on the Pakistanis and the Americans then moved in and made the Pakistani's help get them in to kill him. The Seals who killed him were flown in, led to his room and they killed him, with no opposition at all. Then they waited to be evacuated.

Interesting story. I have a hunch it's true.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Why didn't anybody tell me this was necro day?
Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
17-10-2015, 07:34 AM
(17-10-2015 07:25 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I recently read that the entire story about Bin Laden's death was made up. He was killed, but not the way it is said. Seymour Hersh has written an expose of this here: http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-h...-bin-laden

What seems to be the real story is far more believable. Bin Laden, according to news reports wasn't hiding out I some remote area. He was in a huge complex very close to a major military establishment, a bit like West Point. And, hey, no one noticed. Yeah, sure.

The Hersh story makes perfect sense. Bin Laden was being held in a prison by the Pakistani's. His confinement was being paid for by the Saudis. The Bin Laden are a big Saudi family who have a huge road construction business there, worth billions so they were keeping their boy safe. Someone ratted on the Pakistanis and the Americans then moved in and made the Pakistani's help get them in to kill him. The Seals who killed him were flown in, led to his room and they killed him, with no opposition at all. Then they waited to be evacuated.

[Image: WSKdtFQ.png]

That aside... You have a 'hunch'?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-10-2015, 07:41 AM
[Image: 57727488.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-10-2015, 07:47 AM
and I recently heard that Elvis is still alive. Someone please lock this thread.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
17-10-2015, 08:03 AM
(17-10-2015 07:47 AM)cactus Wrote:  Someone please lock this thread.

You must be new around here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
17-10-2015, 08:25 AM
I have noticed that Thinking Atheist threads inevitably involve someone posting something they find controversial, and then a bunch of mongs posting things that make them look like penises.
17-10-2015, 09:09 AM
At work.

Well..... you did 'Necro' or 'Resurect' a topic with a comment that could quite happily have started its own thread.

Also.... he's dead. The event is over. He's gone, not coming back. Not going to suffer. Not going to 'pay' for any crimes. It's done.

NEXT!
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
17-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Evil_monster

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-10-2015, 09:18 AM
(17-10-2015 07:25 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I recently read that the entire story about Bin Laden's death was made up. He was killed, but not the way it is said. Seymour Hersh has written an expose of this here: http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-h...-bin-laden

I must have missed the official story because I thought that was the accepted wisdom.

Drinking Beverage