Osama Bin Laden has been killed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Osama Bin Laden has been killed.
(17-10-2015 08:25 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I have noticed that Thinking Atheist threads inevitably involve someone posting something they find controversial, and then a bunch of mongs posting things that make them look like penises.

[Image: look-son.jpg?1429335374]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2015, 12:45 PM
For ducks sake people we can split threads you know.
Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-10-2015, 01:51 PM
(17-10-2015 12:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For ducks sake people we can split threads you know.
Dodgy

I noticed neither you nor DLJ have done so yet. Gosh, you two are such lazybones. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
17-10-2015, 02:19 PM
I don't have a problem with it being a necro. Just adds to the content. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-10-2015, 02:39 PM
(17-10-2015 01:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 12:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For ducks sake people we can split threads you know.
Dodgy

I noticed neither you nor DLJ have done so yet. Gosh, you two are such lazybones. Tongue

And please excuse me while I hide away
Call me lazy bones
Ain't got no time to waste away
Lazy bones ain't got no time to waste away
Don't you think it's just about time to hide away? Yeah, yeah!

#sigh
17-10-2015, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2015 02:50 PM by TheGulegon.)
(17-10-2015 07:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 07:25 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I recently read that the entire story about Bin Laden's death was made up. He was killed, but not the way it is said. Seymour Hersh has written an expose of this here: http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-h...-bin-laden

What seems to be the real story is far more believable. Bin Laden, according to news reports wasn't hiding out I some remote area. He was in a huge complex very close to a major military establishment, a bit like West Point. And, hey, no one noticed. Yeah, sure.

The Hersh story makes perfect sense. Bin Laden was being held in a prison by the Pakistani's. His confinement was being paid for by the Saudis. The Bin Laden are a big Saudi family who have a huge road construction business there, worth billions so they were keeping their boy safe. Someone ratted on the Pakistanis and the Americans then moved in and made the Pakistani's help get them in to kill him. The Seals who killed him were flown in, led to his room and they killed him, with no opposition at all. Then they waited to be evacuated.

Interesting story. I have a hunch it's true.

[Image: WSKdtFQ.png]

That aside... You have a 'hunch'?

[Image: 025da36ed4d0436788b3a2b226a19db5.png]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-10-2015, 03:32 PM
(17-10-2015 07:25 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I recently read that the entire story about Bin Laden's death was made up. He was killed, but not the way it is said. Seymour Hersh has written an expose of this here: http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-h...-bin-laden

What seems to be the real story is far more believable. Bin Laden, according to news reports wasn't hiding out I some remote area. He was in a huge complex very close to a major military establishment, a bit like West Point. And, hey, no one noticed. Yeah, sure.

The Hersh story makes perfect sense. Bin Laden was being held in a prison by the Pakistani's. His confinement was being paid for by the Saudis. The Bin Laden are a big Saudi family who have a huge road construction business there, worth billions so they were keeping their boy safe. Someone ratted on the Pakistanis and the Americans then moved in and made the Pakistani's help get them in to kill him. The Seals who killed him were flown in, led to his room and they killed him, with no opposition at all. Then they waited to be evacuated.

I read the Hersh story when it came out several months ago. Given the amount of specifics and that he says who some of his sources are, plus his history as a journalist, I find his account far more believable than the official account.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
17-10-2015, 03:44 PM
(17-10-2015 08:25 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I have noticed that Thinking Atheist threads inevitably involve someone posting something they find controversial, and then a bunch of mongs posting things that make them look like penises.

You know where the door is. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-10-2015, 11:50 PM
(17-10-2015 03:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  

I read the Hersh story when it came out several months ago. Given the amount of specifics and that he says who some of his sources are, plus his history as a journalist, I find his account far more believable than the official account.

Is there a way to corroborate it?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Bin is dead?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.