Oscars?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Oscars?
(28-02-2016 10:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 09:59 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Censored If Tom Hardy couldn't win best supporting actor, I could have settled for Mark Ruffalo, but that guy??? Angry no one liked Bridge of Spies!

Bridge of Spies was a decent movie, I agree the others were better choices but Bridge of Spies is hardly a bad movie.

I have to admit, I haven't seen it. It has to be getting a lot of recognition for a reason. My view is limited by the movie podcasts I listen to.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2016, 10:12 PM
(28-02-2016 10:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 10:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Bridge of Spies was a decent movie, I agree the others were better choices but Bridge of Spies is hardly a bad movie.

I have to admit, I haven't seen it. It has to be getting a lot of recognition for a reason. My view is limited by the movie podcasts I listen to.

Well take it from someone who has seen it lol. It's not bad, it's not the most amazing thing but you won't regret giving it a watch.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-02-2016, 10:13 PM
(28-02-2016 10:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 10:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Bridge of Spies was a decent movie, I agree the others were better choices but Bridge of Spies is hardly a bad movie.

My mother in law said she saw it and liked it.

Enough of that, Lady Gaga is singing.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-02-2016, 10:36 PM
Gaga = powerful. Nuff said.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
28-02-2016, 10:39 PM
(28-02-2016 10:36 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Gaga = powerful. Nuff said.

Pity her song didn't win.

No, that went to the guy who squeezed his nuts to hit those high notes that made my dog howl. Dodgy

28-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Yep, don't get it. I guess if you want to win an Oscar for a song it has to be from a Bond film.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
28-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Kind of upset but not that John Williams didn't win for Best Score. The music in Force Awakens was amazing but I am not upset because he already has 5 lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-02-2016, 10:49 PM
I never finished the book Room, it made me sooooooooo sad. Sad

I've added so many movies to my Netflix dvd queue tonight, sadly that won't be one of them.

28-02-2016, 10:53 PM
My favorite movies are genre movies, and the Oscars don't give a shit about genre movies; so I generally don't give a shit about the Oscars. Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Mad Max: Fury Road were two of the best movies I saw the year they came out, fuck what the Oscars think. Voting block made out of a bunch of geriatric wankers that gave Best Animation to some art house film nobody ever saw over The Lego Movie, one of the most brilliant children movies ever; they will seriously be teaching classes on that movie for years to come.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-02-2016, 10:55 PM
(28-02-2016 10:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My favorite movies are genre movies, and the Oscars don't give a shit about genre movies; so I generally don't give a shit about the Oscars. Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Mad Max: Fury Road were two of the best movies I saw the year they came out, fuck what the Oscars think. Voting block made out of a bunch of geriatric wankers that gave Best Animation to some art house film nobody ever saw over The Lego Movie, one of the most brilliant children movies ever; they will seriously be teaching classes on that movie for years to come.

Lego Movie was incredible.