Other critical thinking podcasts/ radio shows?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Other critical thinking podcasts/ radio shows?
What are some other shows you watch or listen to? Other than The Thinking Atheist my favorites are Reasonable Doubts, Skeptics Guide to the Universe, Atheist Experience and Rationally Speaking.

We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there.
Dana Gould
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2011, 02:40 PM
RE: Other critical thinking podcasts/ radio shows?
I think there was "Ask an atheist" . There's in Seattle if I'm not mistaken but they had some trouble going on the air or somethin'. Haven't checked them out in a while.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
30-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Ask an Atheist is still on the air, and another one is The Non-Prophets, which I listen to often.

There's also Dogma Free America, FreeThought Radio, The Skeptics Testament and Living After Faith.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes daemonowner's post
30-05-2011, 03:05 AM
(28-05-2011 02:40 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I think there was "Ask an atheist" . There's in Seattle if I'm not mistaken but they had some trouble going on the air or somethin'. Haven't checked them out in a while.

Don't know about before, but they are still or again on the air Sundays at 3 pm Pacific time. Shows for the previous week are posted on YouTube or you can go to the website at http://askanatheist.tv/ and find links to both the radio and the live television broadcast, as well as archived podcasts. Probably more info than anyone wanted, but I'm part of that community and glad to see them mentioned on this forum.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx
01-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Reasonable Doubts. One of the best atheist podcasts on the internet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2011, 09:36 PM
(30-05-2011 02:41 AM)daemonowner Wrote:  Ask an Atheist is still on the air, and another one is The Non-Prophets, which I listen to often.

There's also Dogma Free America, FreeThought Radio, The Skeptics Testament and Living After Faith.

The non-prophets is great! I've listened to that for a while now. Thanks for the other suggestions, I wasn't familiar with any of them.

We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there.
Dana Gould
03-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Hi there!

I like "The Magic Sandwich Show", pretty good show featuring thunderf00t, AronRa and DPRjones, very good debates Big Grin

Here is the link to the latest show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xtD1NOfpg

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Gah, being in New Zealand the show's on around 7:25am monday, and I am either sleeping or getting ready for school.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire