Other forum runners

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Other forum runners
Only forum I post on but I read several, a couple Warhammer Fantasy forums, some fashion ones, and 3 or 4 HEMA sites as that has been my one true passion since I was like...4. Some science ones too but only casually.

This is my favorite out of all of them cause the people I like I like a lot.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
02-07-2015, 02:39 AM
(01-07-2015 07:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This is it for me. I spend way too much time here. Partly because it takes me a while to come up with replies and interesting things to say. I have to ponder things for a while and often I'm the last poster on a thread.

It's embarrassing. Blush

Same here; this is the only forum I frequent.

But in my case it's mostly because I'm way too timid about new places and people. It took me over a year to even sign up and a month-or-so to get to posting, even more time to actually get remotely comfortable, investing into more forums would just be a long road of stress for me.

Plus as I'm sure everybody is keenly aware, I'm utter shite when it comes to names.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-07-2015, 03:11 AM
(01-07-2015 08:44 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I like it here because Jennybee. I'm also drunk from Headed home margaritas...

I adore her. Lovely person.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
02-07-2015, 03:43 AM
What are these "other forums" you speak of? I thought the whole concept was an original TTA thing. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
02-07-2015, 06:01 AM
(01-07-2015 12:30 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Does anyone else frequent any other places? (not that I have time for more discussions) but I'm curious.... Smile

I also have an account at AF, although I don't post there as much as I do here.

I have an account that was soft-banned at worthychristianforums. That place is a hole and I wouldn't recommend going there. I actually found this place shortly after I got banned, got sick of Christian forums, and googled "atheist forums".

I'm a member at a couple of D&D-based forums. I'm a mod at minmaxboards (even though I don't post much) and I frequent the Gaming Den (tgdmb). That place is actually a lot of what got the ball rolling for me regarding atheism. Most of the prominent posters there are atheist and that site is known for not pulling its punches in conversations.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
02-07-2015, 06:01 AM
Aw thanks Banjo Smile You guys are so sweet--you are makin' my day!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
02-07-2015, 06:10 AM
I did lurk in the background at AF for a while but I to like the homely, family feel over here. So this is the only forum I post on and I just pop in and read others.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais