Our Emotions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2013, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 02:44 PM by Riqposso.)
RE: Our Emotions
(10-08-2013 11:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Feelings?

That's a girl thing.

Not all gods are female.

It is a logical extension of the creation-argument. If the gods created humans then of course they created emotions and feelings and shit.

What was your retort?
I send him a video about those chips that planted into human brain . With those chips you can make a person feel like happy , depressed , excited etc.

I think that's a very solid example of emotions and feelings are outcome of our neurons and hormons effect on our body.

Yep I found its english version

Take a look at after 45th minute.

(11-08-2013 12:32 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  I think emotions are instincts....seems pretty simple to me.
That's right. We are not the only one who tries to protect his wife againts other men for example.
Birds do the same Big Grin The whole nature and cosmos have a connection with these feelings .

And If you believe that nature and cosmos is existing because of a soul that invisible , control freak , arrogant , taking revenge , burning souls in his hell and also very helpful , careful and loving its creatures , it might be harder for you to understand physics laws and others Big Grin

A Rubai of Omar Khayyam

Oh, Thou, who didst with Pitfall and with Gin
Beset the Road I was to wander in,
Thou wilt not with Predestination round
Enmesh me, and impute my Fall to Sin?

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply