Our Solemn Duty to Ridicule Faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Our Solemn Duty to Ridicule Faith
The pope , Jerry Falwell and Mohammed had a threesome in an Outhouse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jack_Ripper's post
15-01-2015, 10:52 PM
It is unsurprising that the collection of lies, intolerance and bigotry that we refer to as religion feels it justified to respond to ridicule with brute force and violence.

More than anything else, they fear that somebody might snicker.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
15-01-2015, 10:57 PM
(15-01-2015 06:13 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  The pope , Jerry Falwell and Mohammed had a threesome in an Outhouse.

Who brought the goat?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
15-01-2015, 10:58 PM
(15-01-2015 10:57 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:13 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  The pope , Jerry Falwell and Mohammed had a threesome in an Outhouse.

Who brought the goat?

They didn’t have one so the all took turns.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-01-2015, 11:08 PM
"Turn the other cheek." - PTSD trigger words for altar boys.

---
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
15-01-2015, 11:12 PM
(15-01-2015 11:08 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  "Turn the other cheek." - PTSD trigger words for altar boys.

OK, that is funny in a twisted way. Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Is there a cartoonist in the house? I can't draw worth shit or I'd do this myself.

Characters:
(1) Pope Francis - Make him a little extra jowly
(2) Teen-aged kid who looks suspiciously Hebrew.

Frame 1: Kid is mocking religion. Bonus points if it's a verse from the bible rendered into modern sentiments.
Frame 2: *POW* Francis decks the kid.
Frame 3: Kid, bleeding from his lip, stands up, dusts himself off, taps his other cheek, "You missed a spot."

---
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
15-01-2015, 11:22 PM

[Image: post-68-0232487001277767082_zps5732d4c1.png]

Name a sure fire way to ruin an outhouse.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
16-01-2015, 12:02 AM

I wonder if believers who hear about this, what they thik? Do you reckon they think "unacceptable" or... nod their heads?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-01-2015, 12:52 AM
As an atheist, I recognise religions only as political organisations based on, at best, an "idealistic" manifesto.

Any other political organisation that considered above the law, and above the reach of free speech, would be ridiculed.

Censorship is the hallmark of totalitarianism and MUST in all forms be resisted.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 2 users Like gofish!'s post