Our friend Ratzinger does it again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Our friend Ratzinger does it again
Yes, I know, I shouldn't pay attention to the pope anymore. Nevertheless, alot of people still consider him to be Gods' representative on earth. Let us hear to what he has to say to the fine people of Croatia:

- Secularisation leads to the decrease of family values and makes the divorce rate go up
LIES!: Religious people have a higher divorce rate than atheists

- There is growing anti-Catholicism and “Christianophobia”
...says the guy that blamed atheists for the holocaust? We atheists might mock religious people from time to time, but we sure as hell don't engage in full frontal assaults to discriminate against people. Christians really must be the only majority that feels oppressed

- Some nagging about gay marriage, abortion, religious education, the use of Christian religious symbols in public places and birth control.
YES, we know, there aren't enough people on this planet. We should breed some more until we have to be stacked like Tetris blocks. And gay people getting married, woooh, that's a threat to the world. Forget terrorism, forget AIDS, forget pollution; kissing guys, that's the real issue.

It's nice to know they taught him lifes' important things in the Hitlerjugend. I really wonder how many people still take this joker seriously...

[Image: 321.gif]

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 04:21 PM

RE: Our friend Ratzinger does it again
Quote:I really wonder how many people still take this joker seriously...

Billions!
That's the scary part. A dictator commanding the largest population from his seat in the smallest sovereign nation on earth. His words command his people as they enter and participate as Catholics first and citizens second, within the secular/temporal realm, and he claims to be inspired to say what he says by the spiritual one.
He's a terrorist. In a fish hat.
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm thankful to the pope.
If it wasn't for this dickhead and his Belgian ambassador I'd still be baptized. Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
06-06-2011, 02:40 AM
(05-06-2011 10:40 PM)The_observer Wrote:  I'm thankful to the pope.
If it wasn't for this dickhead and his Belgian ambassador I'd still be baptized. Smile

You're still baptized in the strict sense of the word. The Roman Catholic Church states a baptism can't be undone since it is a sacrament. All they did is bar your name in the local registers and add 'uitgetreden' (resigned) next to it.

I know, it's the same for me (bio). It somewhat enrages me that they won't accept a real debaptism. But it's a good signal when alot of people resign. All that remains is to cut back on their allowance, reluctantly provided by the tax payers.

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
06-06-2011, 07:57 AM
I know. At first I thought debabtism was like writing a letter to Santa saying "Santa: You are not real" Smile

But then my wife pointed out about what signal that would give to the roman catholic mafia.

Can't wait to see Satan. Big Grin

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
07-06-2011, 01:29 AM
He also said "make more children".
I live in Italy and unfortunately we hear on TV about every stupid word that comes out of his mouth.
I remember in 2005 when he was elected, one of the very first things he said was "don't let your children read Harry Potter, it's evil"...
07-06-2011, 01:48 PM
(07-06-2011 01:29 AM)Simone Wrote:  I live in Italy and unfortunately we hear on TV about every stupid word that comes out of his mouth.
Eeeuw... you are forced to listen to this creep in Italy?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
07-06-2011, 02:19 PM
(07-06-2011 01:48 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(07-06-2011 01:29 AM)Simone Wrote:  I live in Italy and unfortunately we hear on TV about every stupid word that comes out of his mouth.
Eeeuw... you are forced to listen to this creep in Italy?

I presume Simone is talking about the Pope appearing everywhere on the news. The Pope says "ah" and reporters take notes and that appears on the media everywhere. It's a bit milder in my country, but seeing his ugly mug every two days while skimming through the local newspaper isn't really pleasant.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
09-06-2011, 03:12 PM
(07-06-2011 02:19 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  I presume Simone is talking about the Pope appearing everywhere on the news. The Pope says "ah" and reporters take notes and that appears on the media everywhere.

Yes that's exactly what I meant =)