Our lady of akita

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Our lady of akita
We have told you what we think.

The phenomenon has been claimed many times, in many places. When tested, it proves to be something natural-- often something pretty gross-- or the deliberate fraud of a human seeking to fleece the gullible.

But yes, as DF2 pointed out, the ways in which "the power of God" supposedly manifests is... somewhat galling, to put it mildly.

Personally, I prefer this graph:

[Image: 1zu2kSq.jpg?1]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
16-12-2016, 01:30 AM
Don't judge god too hard guys. Creating the universe and then killing himself in order to forgive us can tire even the almighty. It's kinda sad that best he can do now is appearing on toasts but godly fatigue isn't easy to shake off Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
16-12-2016, 08:15 AM
(16-12-2016 01:30 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Don't judge god too hard guys. Creating the universe and then killing himself in order to forgive us can tire even the almighty. It's kinda sad that best he can do now is appearing on toasts but godly fatigue isn't easy to shake off Wink
Ah, so god's feeling a little toasted and it's difficult for him to stop feeling so crumby? Wink

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
16-12-2016, 09:07 AM
(15-12-2016 05:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I once had to shoot an Akita that was mauling an off-duty police officer, beast of a dog breed.

Maybe that’s why she was crying.

[Image: 142b7bf20ada7fca8f443bc7f413d1fd.jpg]

Its only natural really dogs love the taste of pork. Tongue Laugh out load
18-12-2016, 08:26 AM
(15-12-2016 02:50 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Nah, I'm going to grow some mold on a wall and it will look like Jesus, Mary or Jerry Garcia.
[Image: virgin.jpg]
Uh, that image on the wall don't look like Mary....
Although, I would definitely light candles to celebrate what I see, instead of Mary or Jesus. Big Grin

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post